Hi......New Member saying Hello0

Guest Helen8367

Guest Helen8367

Hi

This is my first post - we are hoping to get to Adelaide.

Can anyone tell me some stuff - good stuff, bad stuff, beaches, people and all sorts of things!!

Hubby is a butcher - does anyone know prospects in Adelaide in that line of work?

Also, can anyone recommend a good migration agent for peeps hoping to move to Adelaide??

Nuisance aren't I for a new one but I have been told by lots of people that the posters on here are really friendly so hello all.

I have been told by lots of people that the posters on here are really friendly so hello all.

They all lied go away. :P:p

Only joking :biglaugh:

Welcome to PIA, Hope someone comes up with answers for you soon. We can't rec an agent coz we didn't use one and we are still here so can't help out with things out there. Just wanted to say hi.

Pete

Guest caoimhe

Hi welcome to PIA

we used Visa Bureau and so far have been very happy, but I know others on here have good reports about thier agents too, so might be an idea to shop around

Although I have family in Adelaide have only been once on holiday, but found the place rather like a large town than a big city and I thought the people very friendly, hope not proved wrong when we get there:):)

Good luck with your application and enjoy the site, it is great

Guest jill wright

Hi Helen

My husband is a Baker so all we need now is a candle stick maker ha ha !!! We too are hoping to be in Adelaide. Looking on websites there are more jobs in Adelaide than over here for hubby.We are hoping to go on the 475 visa and having passed the TRA aren't gonna bother with an agent cos alot say the visa application is straight forward

Good Luck

Jill(40)Phil(40)Lucy(15)Daniel(11)Thomas(6) West Yorkshire

hi helen and welcome :cute:

we used go matilda and are very happy with their service!!

especially the tra!!!

just ask away - in the end we all are going through the same thing!!!!!

Hi Helen,

Welcome to PIA, have found this site to be fantastic for all your questions/queries - somebody always has an answer.

We're using Visa-Go and although we're in the early stages have found them to be spot on so far, no complaints. I went to an emigration seminar and got to meet Darren from Visa-Go (amongst loads of other companies), but the quotes and info I got back from them after the show far outweighed anything I got from anyone else.

Good luck with everything.

Kim x