Hello :)

Guest Dennic

Guest Dennic

My husband 3 boys & myself are in the process of the visa we are looking at moving to Grange, would like to know what it's like? Looks great on all the web sites I've been on.

Denni :smile:

Grange is a nice area. Nice beach and some good eating areas. Some of the streets have lots of old trees and lovely shady spots. A nice Pub/Restaurant near the Jetty. It is not far from Henley Beach/Henley Square which is a fairly popular "beach area" which can get crowded in the warmer months, although still pleasant. Grange is only about a 3 minute drive from Henley Beach and although still popular a bit quieter than Henley Beach.

• 1 month later...
Guest traceyandedd

Dennic,

We 2 are in the process of doing our visa journey to Oz (Adelaide), We to have 3 boys aged 10,9 & 3, My O/H is a Plumber/Heating Engineer and has just sent his Qualifications of to Vetassess to be recognised, He has his IELTs on the 26th May(&not looking forward to it) & needs to score 8 in all componenets for the 20 points. we have done some research but haven't decided on an area yet as you say they all look so nice. I hope you get your move as planned and if you don't mind can i keep in touch for some advice to help us along our dream.... Your journey so far is just how i imagine ours. I wish you all the luck on your new start...Xx

Thanks

Traceyandedd:biggrin:

Guest Dennic

Thanks Traceyandedd,

My got I feel almost like we have come to a full stop! Hubby sat the exam needing 8 like u on all parts but didn't get them so he will have to re-sit them ASAP! He soooooooo don't want to!! so we are looking at ways around it, must say not easy

If we can find him a sponsored job then we will stand a better chance.

Yes please keep in touch as it will be nice to help each other out as and when things get tricky!

Lol as I keep telling myself its all fun ;)

Denni :wubclub: