Hi

Marge

Hi everyone, we moved to Australia at the beginning of March 2012. Things have been fairly hectic since arriving. We have managed to get our two boys aged 9 and 7 settled into school and our 2yr old daughter on a waiting list for kindergarten. All we need now is for my hubby to get a job and we could try and settle. If any of you meet up with young children in the Old Reynella/ Morphett Vale area please let me know as I would love to meet new people and make friends.

Guest AngPhil

We are moving over in August and I have two boys, my youngest is 8 and would love to make some friends. We are looking in the same area.

Ang

Guest Rochesdownunder
Hi I am new to this community and hope to enjoy here a lot.

Hi Ross we are from Co Clare I see your from Dublin Here a year already All going good

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Kirwans down under

Hi we moved here in November 2011 and are in the Christie Downs area which is not too far from you. WE have 2 boys age 6 and 3. If you want to meet up let me know Barbara

Guest Kirwans down under

Yeah sounds good my oldest in school and youngest is in kindy Monday, Tuesday and Friday mornings from 9-11.30 so if ye want to meet for a coffee sometime one of those mornings let me know Barbara

Hi guys as you might guess from my post above, this thread has attracted a couple of spammers (another has also been deleted and banned), so just to alert you to be on your guard when arranging play dates - as we all know the internet seems to attract some less attractive types sometimes and as a parent myself, I just wanted to point out that everyone should take all the usual precautions when arranging to meet someone from an internet forum on a kids' play date as they would if it was an adult 'date' - if not more to protect our most vulnerable members.

Sorry, just gives me shivers when I see spammers on a thread like this pretending to be something they're not!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ali
Funny how your IP shows you to be in India though Ross isn't it? Rather a long way from Dublin I'd have thought...

Maybe he uses a VPN to get online. I do, all the time. And my IP bounces between the US, the UK, Switzerland...Its the only way I bypass filtered websites. :wink:

Guest ali

Ok now. I have a feeling that Diane knows her stuff. As I logged in I saw a number of threads with 'hi' as the topic. Spammers! ? :skeptical:

I bow to Diane and salute her. One my fave moderators on here.

Cheers :)