New Arrivals

Guest WendyWoo

Guest WendyWoo

hello all,

We arrive in adelaide in one weeks time having never been to Oz before.

Our children are aged 10 and 5 and are thankfully looking forward to going, although I anticipate lots of tears at the airport. I am flittering between feeling adventurous and plain foolhardy for taking the leap! No jobs as yet, and so can't wait to (hopefully) meet new friends as soon as poss. Any advice?

Notice the forum has meet ups etc. where do I get more info on the when and wherefors of these?

Gosh, panic! excitement!!

WendyWoo

Guest dglamoore

Hi Wendywoo

welcome to poms in adelaide :lol:

We arrive in Adelaide in less than 6 weeks now and have never been before either so know how you are feeling at the moment :shock:

We have a 4 year old constantly asking how much longer til we live in oz and is very very excited and cannot wait to go.

Anytime you fancy meeting up with others in oz just post under the social section a date and place and you will get answers from those who can make it.

I am free for a coffee or any BBQ offers from April 28th onwards :lol:

This forum is a great place to meet friends and there are a few I am looking forward to meeting when we get there 8)

Lisa

Guest graandjac

Hi wendywoo, sounds like the best way to go head down deep breath and go to much planning and if things dont go to plan PANIC we should be there by christmas good luck fellow traveller

Gra and Jac

Guest happy-jools

good luck guys - hope you enjoy every minute of this adventure of a lifetime.

We hope to be there January 2008 - so bear us in mind and will be up for a coffee of BBQ seen as though it will be height of summer by then.

Take Care.

Julia & Steve

And little monsters Olivia 6, Molly 3.

:roll:

Guest dp n dd

Go Wendy!!

So jealous that you're so close, hope all goes to some plan or other for you :D

hope to be there too by june/july-ish, best of Ozzy luck

Paul

Jeanette

Andy

Chloe

Kelly (if she ever saves any money for her working hol 8) )

Guest cockney lass

Hi, good luck.

What areas are you looking at being once you arrive. Just thought this would be handy if people wanted to meet up. If you say your area, people who live there/or near there could contact you.

Hope you all have a safe journey.

Guest WendyWoo
Hi Wendywoo

welcome to poms in adelaide :lol:

We arrive in Adelaide in less than 6 weeks now and have never been before either so know how you are feeling at the moment :shock:

We have a 4 year old constantly asking how much longer til we live in oz and is very very excited and cannot wait to go.

Anytime you fancy meeting up with others in oz just post under the social section a date and place and you will get answers from those who can make it.

I am free for a coffee or any BBQ offers from April 28th onwards :lol:

This forum is a great place to meet friends and there are a few I am looking forward to meeting when we get there 8)

Lisa

:?

hi lisa,

We've landed!! coffee sounds great once you're here. stopping with my sis temporarily so not got own place yet for bar-b's. very soon i hope tho. trying to familiarise myself with the forum site to hopefully get to know a few others.

good luck with your forthcoming travels.

wendywoo

Guest dglamoore

Hiya

Nice to see you landed safe and sound. What do you make of it so far and where abouts in Adelaide are you?

4 weeks tomorrow we will be there!!! Now looking forward to the few days we have in singapore to just chill and relax a bit :lol:

see you soon!

Lisa

Guest WendyWoo

Thanks all.

Arrived safely and getting around the city a bit viewing various areas. Lucky that i have my sis here to stay with temporarily while we find our feet.

Good luck to all those on their way in the near future, and looking forward to maybe meeting up with a few of you to swap travel tales!

WendyWoo.