Newbies

Guest sprayer

Guest sprayer

Hi Everyone

We have just found this site and think it's brill. For the last couple of months we only knew about British.Expats.com.

We would like to introduce ourselves. There is

Me - Jill (31)

Hubbie - Warren (32)

Liam - (11)

Jack - (6)

Hubbie is a Furniture Finisher. We passed TRA on 11/02/08 and are just getting paperwork ready to apply for visa. We are still waiting for new passports.

We have never been to Oz before but know people who live there. I dont think we will be able to afford reccie because all our money is tied up in house. The house has just gone on the market so hopefully will sell soon.

Everyone seems very friendly and helpful on here so we look forward to joining in if you'll have us.

:)

We'll have you Jill.;)

We are in a similar position to you as we have never been and can't afford to look first but we just know we will love t out there.

Welcome to the forum and look forward to you joining in.

Pete

Guest Martin and Val

Hi, Jill, Warren, Liam and Jack

Welcome to PIA. Hope you find all the answers to the many questions you will think of over the coming months. Good luck with it all, it is well worth it as Adelaide really is a great place.

Martin and Val 26_11_8.gif

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb096&pp=ZNxdm824YYGB

Guest sprayer

Thank you

I have been looking at realestate.com at properties in Hallett Cove. You seem to get alot more for your money than UK. I have also looked at Hallett Cove school and it sounds nice. We are not sure were in Adelaide we want to settle but Hallett Cove was recommended on a previous post.

I am soooo excited and wish we were there now.

Since decinding to move we have really lost interest in UK and all we see is the bad points. I know Oz will have bad points but reading various posts from people and looking at the pictures we cant seem to find any.

:)