Oooh scary! New here!!!

Guest jaystar

Guest jaystar

Hello, I'm Jane and hubby is Brendan and we have 5 children aged 10 years down to 4 months. We are just beginning the migration process - currently trying to get Brendan's IELTS test booked and then send off for his QA.

We are looking to settle in Adelaide, though like many have already said on here, we haven't been to Oz at all. It looks like our kind of place from the research we have done. My brother is in Perth but don't know why, for some peason Perth doesn't appeal to me.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello as I'm sure I'll be on here asking question after question.

Cheers, Jane.

Guest Nicky&Andy

:)hi jane, like you were pretty new to PIA , we havnt been to adelaide either, ive picked up loads of info from this site, and every one will help if they can, good luck with the process

Guest Libby1971

Morning and welcome to PIA.

I am shocked to hear you say it's scary. Nah, we on here are friendly, sometimes cheeky, irreverent, occasionally touchy but for the most part having a laugh and helping others out.

The more the merrier, so come have a natter!

Libby

I am scared cos watching most haunted!!

Just swithched from living tv forum to this.

at least people on this site are more down to earth!

no need to worry, there are no ghosts on this forum, some strange people and a couple of monsters but no ghosts.:)

Welcome to PIA Jane.

No one is scarey on here. :unsure:

We didn't fancy Perth either. It seems kinda remote and 'cut off' from the rest of Australia somehow.:confused: Adelaide seems to suits us best as Melbourne and Sydney seem too big and everywhere else too hot and sticky.

Pete

Hi Jane and welcome,

Well i'm not the only one on here with 5 children then!! mine are aged 10 yrs down to 2 and we are relatively new to the site. Its a great place to just gather information as any questions you need answering you can just ask and someone will know the answer. We have just discovered that my OH, who is a joiner, needs at least 3 years works experience before we can apply and he only has 1yr so its going to be a bit of a wait for us (boohoo). I'll just keep gathering my info and keeping up to date on how everyone else is getting on. Good Luck!!