• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Moving to Victor Harbor soon - any advice welcome

27 times
      Hi ya graham, myself and oh live 15km from victor, in goolwa, we're 38 and 41 but young at heart!! We've been here for over nine months now and love it. I agree with the comment about night life, its not exactly hip and happening but there are a couple of okay pubs and port Elliot on a Friday night is pretty good. We do find though that we tend to go to friends houses for bbq and drinking as the friends we have made don't really go to the pub. I think its a stunning area to live and we feel very fortunate that we were able to find secure jobs here. Let me know if you have any questions and give us shout when your heading over and if you like we can meet up for a few beers. Emma and jay

Victor Harbor, SA
      5 times
      Hi there,
      thanks for the replies. It all sounds pretty good, I love fishing and surfing (although need to learn to do this properly)! In response to my job, I'm a GP and will be working in Norfolk House Surgery in Victor come August - assuming all my paperwork goes through as expected.
      I'm more into going for BBQ and a few beers that going out for a big night. As long as I can meet people is all I'm bothered about. Going out on the boat fishing sounds amazing. I've always wanted a jetski and a boat - but I think one step at a time and maybe one day!!
      I'm getting more and more excited the closed to August it gets!!

snifter and Markrw like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12