The wait is over....

Guest Guest1435

Guest Guest1435

Just found out today we have our visa. Now going to book flights for April. We are so excited. My hubby is looking forward to meeting fellow unable golfers and I am looking forward to meeting up with some of you ladies.

See you soon:D

Guest Davyfella

Congrats on your visa, I told you your visa would be a shoe in. Good job Detmold police didn't have a say in the matter, or the Canadian mounties come to think of it!

Well, I'll look forward to Jase getting the beers in. Tell him that i am quite partial to a stubbie of Melbourne Bitter, or even Calton Draught.

Is there any chance you could pack some saffron buns, Rowes Pastys, and some Skinners Ale in your baggage. Just declare it to customs, and they will let you in. The 'goods to declare' queue is often quicker anyway.

If you can bring the tastes of home with you, I could waive the bet, and would even be prepared to travel the 700kms from Melbourne!

All the best, Davy, Julie, and the kids

Guest Guest1435

Hiya ,

Thanks to everyones messages. I am so excited. We have flights booked now....14th April....seven weeks yesterday. I am sure it will fly by...

Hope to meet you all sonn

Take care

Shonagh:jiggy:

Guest Guest1435

Hiya ,

Thank you for all the congrats and words of encouragement. We have been on the Aussie winefor a few months in anticipation! We have booked our flights now...14th April and arrive on the 16th. Seven weeks yesterday...hope it flies by.I would go tomorrow if I could. I have handed in my notice:jiggy:and finnish work on 3rd April.

hope to meet you all soon , Jason is looking forward to meeting other golfers...

Take care

Shonagh