Hi every body

Guest mr mover

Guest mr mover

Im, new here technically have been lurking here, and on other forums for years and i thought its about time to throw the old hat into the ring, i have lived in Adelaide for 50 years now, so am a bit of an old hand at it.

I currently work for Allied Pickfords , but spent 28 year with Grace removals previously, so if you have any moving querys dont be afraid to ask.........cheers MM

Guest mr mover

N

MM long time no hear, thought you'd "moved on" !!

Stevo

No steve still Around, just after my Run in with the Admin on a Another site that shall remain name less , i decided to give it a rest for a couple of years , but i feel i still have something to offer..........so i,m back but much wiser......... see your still hanging in then still enjoy Wynn vale ..?? .............cheers MM

Guest silverload

Hello there we used Pickfords to move our stuff from the UK. Just waiting on the container to arrive (hopefully 8th May). Don't suppose Allied Pickfords need any extra workers??

Guest mr mover
Hello there we used Pickfords to move our stuff from the UK. Just waiting on the container to arrive (hopefully 8th May). Don't suppose Allied Pickfords need any extra workers??

If you have industry experience i would say yes, but if not you would have to try your luck with the rest of the punters .....hopefully i will see you on the 8th of may ..............cheers MM

Guest mr mover
Welcome to PIA MM,good to see you around again. Nice of you to "come out" :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Hi tyke good to see you are still at it....hows the fishing going..?? cheers MM

Guest Guest75
Hi tyke good to see you are still at it....hows the fishing going..?? cheers MM

Not "at it" as much as I used to be though, I have other distractions now.

Having a Bald patch on the fishing side, putting those fishless hours out there down as "research":biglaugh:

Aye,us "old timers" should stick together....................:wink:

Hi Mr M and welcome to the 'other side' - good to hear you're still around: are you still a 'man with a van' in your spare time, or are you just a wage slave now? Be nice to know if we could still point people in your direction who need stuff moving around Adelaide.... :biggrin:

Guest mr mover
Hi Mr M and welcome to the 'other side' - good to hear you're still around: are you still a 'man with a van' in your spare time, or are you just a wage slave now? Be nice to know if we could still point people in your direction who need stuff moving around Adelaide.... :biggrin:

Hi diane , yes i still have my small truck, altough its painted up in Allied Pickfords colours now, and i still do small jobs for people, but i limit them now ,as i value my weekends . .........cheers mm

Guest mr mover
Ohhhhh..we have had 2 deliveries from Pickfords since January. I wonder if you were one of the men???

Hi sarah , i did a carton pick up on Friday at Hallet cove, M/t cartons x UK was that you .........cheers MM