just arrived

Guest Amanda Brennan

Guest Amanda Brennan

Hi ive just moved here from ireland with my family ive two daughters 6 and 4.

was seen if dere any1 moved here and how they are settling in is it hard

tanks Amanda.

Guest eager6
Hi ive just moved here from ireland with my family ive two daughters 6 and 4.

was seen if dere any1 moved here and how they are settling in is it hard

tanks Amanda.

Welcome guys! We are from Ireland too. Husband - Donegal, myself Dublin. We have 4 kids. Been here since September and loving it!

If you fancy meeting up pm me. Siobhan

Guest RobJ1978

Welcome!we have been here nearly a month now and love it. we also have twogirls,7 & 3. We are in seaford rise. pm me if you want a chat but also keep eye out for meet ups on here.

Nic.x.

Guest Rochesdownunder

Hi and welcome we are from Co CLare and been here a year If you need any thing let me know We have 3 kids and west of the city If you fancy a coffee Pm me

Sharon xx

Guest Amanda Brennan

Hi ya tanks a mill for reply im in ethelton at mo girls r started in west port we loved da school but didnt have much people to ask bout schools when we got here.

id love to met up for coffee during the week if your close by tanks amanda.

Guest Amanda Brennan

hi ya have you any children just trying get dem settled dere in school, how long have you been here is it hard to settle we only know my sister in law and himselfs brother they just moved here to from ireland dey have 2 yr old so dont really know much about extra things for kids to do tanks

Guest Amanda Brennan

hi ya tanks a mill for reply how did you find settling wat age are your kids im living in ethelton at mo himselfs a plumber is it hard getting work

Guest Rochesdownunder

Your not far from me so pm me if you want to go for a coffee in West lakes Sharon (im good to shop as well ) lol