agents

Guest chrissy63

Guest chrissy63
:D:D Hi have just made decision to apply for skilled visa. however it all seems very daunting and confusing. We have had some contact with visa bureau who have quoted £3500 for family of 4 is this expensive. Have people used agents if not how easy is process. I am a nurse and know organisation need to contact but when have + skills assess what then :? :? . know we can only apply for SIR SA please HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!

Guest happy-jools

We are going with Visa Bureau too but its not costing us that much. £2000 for a family of four with a SIR 495 Visa.

I though however as a Nurse you would be able to go on a permanent Visa. Not sure though.

I do think different Visa's cost different amounts so you may want to check this out.

Julia & Steve.

:D

Guest hopefulnurse

Hi Chrissy,

I too am a nurse and have been in touch with Go Matilda, they have quoted us £2k for processing application permanent visa for a family of five, they will give you a telephone consultation for free and let you know the best route to go down try the link (http://www.gomatilda.com).

Hope this helps

Jim N Angela :D:D:D

Guest chrissy63

:P thanks everyone, wow can't believe how many people are going although not surprised :shock:

We are from Warwickshire so if anyone in that area thats going please get in touch.

Chrissy

Guest jen/nee

Hi Chrissy

Like you just starting and we like others are opting for go matilda really nice guys and very helpful. We had been quoted up £5200 that was agents fees and all the visas app. meds, checks and all docs certified. With go matlida its going to round about £3500. It is me doing everything though while hubby works. I have to admit I enjoy anything like this.

You will find this site brill.

:D:D:D

Jen

Guest keelie152
:D:D Hi have just made decision to apply for skilled visa. however it all seems very daunting and confusing. We have had some contact with visa bureau who have quoted £3500 for family of 4 is this expensive. Have people used agents if not how easy is process. I am a nurse and know organisation need to contact but when have + skills assess what then :? :? . know we can only apply for SIR SA please HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!

Hi we too have had a quote from visa bureau, they have said 3500 for us a family of 5

keelie

Guest muppetbro

DO IT YOURSELF

IT IS NOT DIFFICULT ONCE YOU HAVE STUDIED THE VISA PATHWAYS

SAVE THE MONEY FOR THE TRANSFER OF FUNDS LIKE PENSIONS

I HAVE DONE IT TWICE MYSELF - ALL THE INFORMATION IS ON THE WEBSITE A ND DOWNLOADABLE AND AT T HE END OF THE DAY YOUR BEING CHARGED EVERY TIME AN AGENT TELLS YOU TO GET THE NECCESSARY DOCUMENTS

IT REALLY IS NOT SO DIFFICULT - IT TOOK US 6 MONTHS BEFORE OUR VISAS WERE ISSUED AS I CONTROLLED THE TIME IT TOOK TO GET THROUGH EACH STAGE - ITS NOT IN THE INTERESTS OF AGENTS TO GET IT SORTED SO QUICKLY

VALUE FOR MONEY - SORRY NOT IN MY OPINION

P.S. I FEEL STRONGLY HOW SO MANY PEOPLEARE FIGHTING TO TAKE OFF YOU HARD EARNED MONEY - YOU W ANNASEE SOME OF T HE QUOTES FOR PENSION TRANSFERS - UNBELIEVABLE

ITS A MINEFIELD

I WUD BE HAPPY TO HELP ANYONE UNSURE OF THEIR ABILITY TO DO THE APPLICATION - IT TAKES SO L ONG IT CANNOT BE DONE INCORECTLY AS YOU MUST TICK EVERY SINGLE BOX

SAVE THE MONEY - TRUST ME SOMEONE ELSE ALONG THE WAY WILL PROBABLY TAKE IT OFF YOU :oops:

i dont always shout :wink:

mart