not quite a pom

Guest pasha

Guest pasha

hello

feel free to say that this is not the forum for me, however, i came across this site as we are returning home next year after living in england for a long time (so almost feels like starting again except we know the lie of the land)

i have lived in melbourne, geelong and adelaide plus london

adelaide is a great city that really seems to have come on strong in the last 3-4years and is looking towards a brighter future

adelaide is fantastic for living, uni and work although if you have high corporate aspirations then it may not always deliver

within adelaide i have lived in (for those who have travelled there) highgate, aldgate, fulham gardens and blair athol

the south seems popular here and i can certainly say that being a short drive from the beaches, wineries and good shopping is not too bad at al

as i said i know this is a website for new 'explorers' to SA so i wont be offended if not welcome :arrow:

Guest dglamoore

Hi Pasha

welcome to the forum :lol:

You don't have to be a 'new explorer' to join - we have many here that live or have lived in Adelaide and it is great to get advice from those with experience for us lot in the UK still :D

Lisa

Guest graandjac

Hi Pasha seams to me like you know more than us so in my book you are very welcome , the more brains to pick the better i say so welcome :D

Graham Jacqui Holly and Owen TRA soon to go

Guest muppetbro

gud stuff pasha

one question = where are the high density pomme populations living so i know to avoid these areas :shock:

..im serious cos i worry too many arrive bringing their negative energies and wonder why their dream never took off

i for one cant wait to bring my vandalism, graffitti skills , drug dealing and larger lout hoolaginism and my two retarded kids with asbos - i nearly forgot my pittbull terrier and my desire to live on the state because of my bad back

get the picture :wink:

martin

dont bite back

Guest Guest75

Hi Pasha

Welcome to Poms in Adelaide.

I'm sure you are most welcome here :-)

I live in Onkaparinga Hills,just near Morphett Vale.

Been here seven years now.

Guest Guest75
gud stuff pasha

one question = where are the high density pomme populations living so i know to avoid these areas :shock:

..im serious cos i worry too many arrive bringing their negative energies and wonder why their dream never took off

i for one cant wait to bring my vandalism, graffitti skills , drug dealing and larger lout hoolaginism and my two retarded kids with asbos - i nearly forgot my pittbull terrier and my desire to live on the state because of my bad back

get the picture :wink:

martin

dont bite back

:lol: :lol:

Plenty of places for you to live then........... :wink:

Guest happy-jools

Sorry for being such and idiot. Its only 6.30am and Im not quite with it. ha ha.

Your going back to Australia.

Well then thats self explanitory. :roll:

Guest Sue & Ash

welcome pasha!!

i do agree with the others. you are more than welcome here - our very own insider informant (with all the others who have moved already of course :wink: )

not sure what to ask though just now because we are only at the very beginning. but i am reckon once we are well into the whole process the question will come down on you all :lol:

Susi