Moving to adelaide late october

Guest Mikey80

Guest Mikey80

Hey there guys my name is mike.

Im originally from bedfordshire, moving from Mandurah WA to Adelaide in October and will be looking to make new friends, and a room to rent, and work im a painter and decorator!

So any help/information you guys could give would be great thanks.:jiggy:

Guest cooksinparadise

Hi Mike,

Welcome...make sure you dont make the same mistake we did we arrived in October and didnt pack any jumpers!!! It is winter and can be quite cold in October as we found out!!! We came out blind

too as we had planned to go elsewhere!!!

If we can be of any help or assitance dont hesitate to ask!!!

Yvonne

Guest Mikey80

Hi lisa

Cant be long till you arrive now?

Ive had a change of plan now and will be in adelaide late september early october now instead cant wait!

Would be nice if we could catch up for a coffee when i arrive so we can share stories. :)

Guest Mikey80

Hi Yvonne

Thanks for the advice :) ill make sure i bring my jumpers!

How long have you been in adelaide? Is there much work there for tradies?

Thanks

Mike

Hi lisa

Cant be long till you arrive now?

Ive had a change of plan now and will be in adelaide late september early october now instead cant wait!

Would be nice if we could catch up for a coffee when i arrive so we can share stories. :)

Hi Mikey, that would be great, we arrive next Monday!! Keep in touch when you get here we can arrange a get together. Do you have any children?

Lisa

Guest Mikey80

Hey lisa

No i dont have any children i came to australia alone, ive been in WA for three years now, and i still dont feel settled here, So im heading south for a new place and new start! :)

So would be great to meet people like yourself yeah ill keep in touch and let you know when im arriving in SA.

All the best with the big move :)