Everything all booked

Guest Ciaran2012

Guest Ciaran2012

Hey folks my name is Ciaran been on and off this for a while but I got nearly everything sorted visa, taxfileno, health insurance, bank account and I fly emirates from Dublin on the 1st November 2012 to Adelaide.

I have set up a bank account with The Australian Commonwealth Bank.

What is the best way to transfer money into my account?

Thanks,

Ciaran

Guest andylynnchriskirst

I did my transfer through my bank. It took 3 working days (which was fine for me) and cost about £20.

I didn't see any reason to start giving bank details to any middle man.

A certain company listed in previous posts on this thread did nothing but muck us around.

Guest andylynnchriskirst
............ but we found them OK and didn't pay extra for transfers either (good competitive rate too)

.............. Well unfortunately, some people have bad experiences with companies. You may well of 'found them OK', but they mucked us around from start to finish. £20 is nothing to know that your bank is safely transferring your money to the other side of the world.