Hello to all

Guest ceefa

Guest ceefa

Hi to all.

We are just starting our journey after puting it off for years,but its now or never.

We are currently living in bishops stortford herts uk.

Im a gas fitter/plumber,and my name is tony,wife called noosha, and son harry 4yrs aimee 8 yrs. Bril site as its answered so many questions for us.

We are going to adelaide in about three weeks or so,just to make sure its every thing that we are hoping it will be .Love reading about your visits to adelaide and surrounds.

Looking forward to chatting to you all and picking your brains.

Tony

Guest Django

Hi Tony,

Welcome to PIA.

Enjoy your trip to Oz. Look forward to reading your thoughts on the place. We have never been but hope to pop out in a few months and not come back. :biglaugh:

Pete

Guest louiesmum

Hi

Welcome to site. Have a fab trip over, I hope it lives up to your expectations, it will be great to hear all about it!! We went out a couple of years ago & are due to do the one waytrip in the nest couple of months!! Good luck with your visa's etc

Guest The Hadleys
Hi to all.

We are just starting our journey after puting it off for years,but its now or never.

We are currently living in bishops stortford herts uk.

Im a gas fitter/plumber,and my name is tony,wife called noosha, and son harry 4yrs aimee 8 yrs. Bril site as its answered so many questions for us.

We are going to adelaide in about three weeks or so,just to make sure its every thing that we are hoping it will be .Love reading about your visits to adelaide and surrounds.

Looking forward to chatting to you all and picking your brains.

Tony

Hi all,

You will absolutely love Adelaide, we have been thinking about immigrating for a few years, finally started the process January 2007, we have just sent off our police clearances to our agent in Melbourne all we have to do now is wait. We went to Adelaide in October for three weeks, its just a fabulous place. My hubby Paul is a self employed air conditioning engineer so he should be ok for work when we get there. We are now very anxious and are waiting for that all important phone call to say we have a Visa.

Good luck with the journey

Guest ceefa

Hi Andy and family, where abouts in harlow are you from.

My wife is from harlow and went to burnt mill school.

Whats the weather like this time of year down there, should be there in about three weeks or so. Have your kids settled in school and do they like it,

Hi,

We lived in Churchfield, Before that Andy lived in Old Harlow and I in Altham Grove. I too went to Burnt Mill School and left in 1987. At the moment the weather is very very hot. They are forcasting 39 for tomorrow. The Kids have settled in well at school but will be leaving in 2 weeks to start a new school as we are moving to Redwood Park. It would be good to meet you when you come over, maybe you would like to come for a bbq. (Andy misses JR's and would love to know how its doing!)

Wendy

Guest ceefa

Thanks I will take that as an invite, will give you a shout when we get there.

Dont know about JRs never been in there,I think you are about the same age as my brother Ian Arnold he left burnt mill about the same time as you.

Noosha.