New to Seacliff with hubby at work and 2 littluns

Guest Mrs Vealy

Guest Mrs Vealy

Hi there

We have landed in sunny Seacliff and I have my 3 year old son and 7 month old daughter at home with me......if anyone is interested in meeting up and hanging out, get in touch!

Guest thebeans

Hi Mrs Vealy

I too am quite new here (4 weeks in), I have a 6 month old daughter and would love to meet up for a "play date"! We are moving to Henley Beach next week so will be about 15k's from you but I have a car and dont mind the drive.

Hope to see you soon

Emma

Guest Tootsie78

Hi,

Welcome to sunny Seacliff!

We have only been here a few weeks. We have two boys age 4 and 6 who are settling into kindy and school really well. Would love to meet new people! Beach sounds great if you fancy a meet up. Now we are getting some great weather Happy Days!!!

Rachael xx

Guest Allybinoz42

Hi

I have a 4 year old and a 11 month old. We are often down at Kingston Park (about 100 m from Seacliff) looking at the crabs!

I live about 10 mins away, but would like to catch up sometime.

Alex

Guest Mrs Vealy

Hi Alex, looking for crabs sounds great!

Im free anytime so can fit in with your schedule and we can come and say hi! I don't have a car but Kingston Park sounds like its doable!

Look forward to hearing from you.

Guest Mrs Vealy

Hey Emma good luck with the move! Do you want to get in touch when you're settled and we can meet up?

We don't have a car yet so it would be great To meet in Seacliff or Brighton.

Anna

Guest Mrs Vealy

Hey there Rachael,

It's great to have the sun out! Would love to meet up- can fit in with you so let me know when you're free and wanna hook up!

Thanks for getting in touch

Anna x

Guest richardsons

Hi Emma, we came over just last week and have moved into woodville south, 15 mins drive from henley beach. I have a 22 month old little girl. Let me know when you have moved and we could meet up? We have a car so can drive over.

Natalia x

Guest thebeans

Hi Anna

That sounds great, we would love to come over to Brighton/Seacliffe to meet up. We could plan for a nice morning/afternoon on the beach and if any other mums are available we could all get together....

I will be in touch after we have moved.

Thanks Emma

Hey Emma good luck with the move! Do you want to get in touch when you're settled and we can meet up?

We don't have a car yet so it would be great To meet in Seacliff or Brighton.

Anna

Guest thebeans

Hi Natalia

I am only up the road from you at the minute, living in West Croydon so happy to meet up when you are free. Not sure how you are fixed at the minute with only being here a week! I am free most days as hubby is working now and to be honest we don't have all that much in the diary!! Ha!

Thanks Emma

Hi Emma, we came over just last week and have moved into woodville south, 15 mins drive from henley beach. I have a 22 month old little girl. Let me know when you have moved and we could meet up? We have a car so can drive over.

Natalia x

Guest Lazydays

Hi Anna/Alex/ Rachael/Natalia

We have recently moved to Marino, and are also often down at Kingston Park, Seacliff and Brighton. I have a 4 year old boy and a baby. We would really love to meet up. Thanks Mel

Guest Allybinoz42

Hi Everyone,

Really enjoyed catching up with some 'Poms' this week!

How about making it a regular catch up and others who missed out could come too???

We could make it around the same area each week?

Guest thebeans
Hi Everyone,

Really enjoyed catching up with some 'Poms' this week!

How about making it a regular catch up and others who missed out could come too???

We could make it around the same area each week?

Hi Alex,

I really enjoyed the meet up on Monday too and I would definitely be up for making it a regular thing. I think it is a great idea to have a day when there will always be a few of us around and new people can join us.

A monday is good for me but I am free most other days too so open to suggestions

Hope to see you all soon

Emma

Guest joeyrrific

Hello. I'm not a Pom but your post came up when I was looking to meet mums in Seacliff. I'm a stay at home mum to an 11 month old. I'm keen to meet mum's around Seacliff. I have a car if you need to head anywhere. I also have a baby capsule my lil one has outgrown. It would be nice to meet up with somebody local.

Jo ;oD

Guest Mrs Vealy

Hi Jo good to hear from you.

A few of us meet up on a Monday around 10.30 at Brighton park, would be great to see you there if you're free?

thanks for getting in touch, will be lovely to meet you!

anna

Guest joeyrrific

Hi Anna,

Thanks for letting me know about your Monday meet ups. I can't make this Monday. But I'm keen to meet up the following Monday. Is it the park next to the surf lifesaving club?

Hope to meet you soon.

Jo ;oD