Hi pommies- we are new to PIA

the fishers

G'day we are Heidi, Hamish, Skye and Sienna, moving Down Under in December 08 all being well with Visas etc.

We are also new to this forum stuff but think it looks great to get to know you guys in the same position. We don't know anyone in Adelaide but are really looking forward to a new life in Oz.
:chatterbox:

Guest jill wright

Hi

We are hoping to be there like yourselves Dec or Jan depending on when get visa,house sale etc.You'll find this site really informative and hopefully feel like we do , to be finding friends here to take with us over there. Good luck with it all

Jillx

Guest lippy

hi there

We also didn't know anyone else in Adelaide until we found this site. It's full of friendly people and loads of information about everything.

good luck with your visa.

Julie

Guest happy feet

Hi Fishers.

Welcome to the site, and a great site it is. I am still a newbe, but loving been apart of it. Lots of information,and very freindly. Good luck with the move, i also hope to move Dec 08, got a job at RAH. Really looking forward to xmas on the beach.....

Keep intouch

Cara

Guest Nicky&Andy

:jiggy:hi fishers,

like you were pretty new to pia, what i like about this site is people who have arrived in adelaide still use the site and offer loads of advice, so you dont feel your on your own, even if you dont know anyone, good luck with the process

nicky

Hey you guys.

I joined PIA a couple of days ago. Im finding lots of info and everyone so friendly. I will not know anyone when i go over(possibly not till Jan) but im so glad someone told me about this forum as now i feel i will know people.

Emma + Alicia(6)

Hi Fishers.

Welcome to the site, and a great site it is. I am still a newbe, but loving been apart of it. Lots of information,and very freindly. Good luck with the move, i also hope to move Dec 08, got a job at RAH. Really looking forward to xmas on the beach.....

Keep intouch

Cara

hi cara

My hubbie Hamish has just landed a job at the RAH too.... how mad is that! Which unit are you working on?

heidi

xx

Guest nickey and neill

oh my god you fishers get everywhere!!!!!

nice to see you on here with the other adelaide fanatics!!

you made a good move!

Hey Fishers,

Welcome to PIA...hope you enjoy your stay here...and goog luck!

Dan and Steph

Just a quick question- i see u got your visas granted in about 6 and a half months, was that perminent resident visas or a temporary business visa?? We are trying to get a permanent one before we go in December through my job (nurse), do you think we'll have enough time??

Thanks Hamish:v_SPIN:

Guest Django

Hi Hamish,

My other 'arf is a nurse and we are applying for a 175 visa. If you look at our time line it'll give you some idea. It seems its around a month after you get a CO the visa is issued.

Hope this helps

Pete

Guest deb and stoo

Yo dudes

We all pretty friendly here in ADL, maybe something to do with the wonderful wine that keeps us all so mellow and the wonderful weather we're having at the mo, think it was 39 today.:arghh:.

If any of you guys that are comming are into golf then PIA has its own golf society called 'The Flammin Gallahs' all welcome and its a requirement that the OH's get together and drink wine while we play around:biglaugh:.

Sorry about the smelling, this sparkling shiraz is rather moorish;)

Stoo

Guest Sharon and Paul

g/day , the good thing about this site is you can read other questions you have not thought of yet ?.

so good luck ? ATB Paul