New to Hallett Cove

Guest Kerry R

Guest Kerry R

Have just arrived in Hallett Cove with my husband and two kids (Daniel aged 8 and Katherine aged 5). My husband has already been working over here for a couple of months and is back to work on Monday leaving me to try and work out where everything is and how things work - slightly daunting. Would love to meet up with some other people nearby.

Kerry

:smile:

Hi Jo

They are enrolled in Hallett Cove East primary - went to visit yesterday.

That's where my eldest 2 go (ages 9 and 6). There are lots of new people to the area and you will meet lots of people in the playground. Don't be shy and make sure you introduce yourself, you'll be amazed how many others there have been the 'new person' too!

Guest Heather2011
Hi Jo

They are enrolled in Hallett Cove East primary - went to visit yesterday.

My daughter goes there, would be interested to see what year your son will go in...my daughter is 8 and they have put her in Yr2/3...

When do they start?

Guest Kerry R

Hi Heather

Yes Dan is going into the Yr2/3 class as well. He is nine in a couple of weeks and has obviously just finished Y3 in the UK so slightly concerned by it. They said the numbers in the other classes were too big. They are both due to start at the start of term 4 but we might start them the week before the holidays (as I might have had enough by then!). i think the sooner they start to make friends the better. Maybe we coud meet up with the kids sometime so Dan could meet your daughter?

Kerry

Guest Heather2011
Hi Heather

Yes Dan is going into the Yr2/3 class as well. He is nine in a couple of weeks and has obviously just finished Y3 in the UK so slightly concerned by it. They said the numbers in the other classes were too big. They are both due to start at the start of term 4 but we might start them the week before the holidays (as I might have had enough by then!). i think the sooner they start to make friends the better. Maybe we coud meet up with the kids sometime so Dan could meet your daughter?

Kerry

yeh that would be good...pm me your number and I will give you a call, where in the UK have you come from?

Guest Yvonne & Neil
Have just arrived in Hallett Cove with my husband and two kids (Daniel aged 8 and Katherine aged 5). My husband has already been working over here for a couple of months and is back to work on Monday leaving me to try and work out where everything is and how things work - slightly daunting. Would love to meet up with some other people nearby.

Kerry

:smile:

Hi, I'm fairly new to Hallett cove. My husband's working I have lots of free time during the day. Would love to meet up with others nearby.

yvonne