coming to adelaide in 9 days!

Guest jodie

I am a lesbian coming to Paradise in Adelaide in 9 days to visit my parents and am looking for someone to meet up with and show me around! I'm 19 and looking for someone to show me the bars and clubs etc so message me if you fancy meeting up!

Hiya Jodie. My name is Shane and I'm 20 years old. I'm in the same boat as you as in I'm looking to make some mates and find my way around Adelaide myself-

so if you would like to we could meet up?. Also I've been over here just over a week now and loving the aussie way of life. Are you just visiting or are you actually moving out here??. I'm also trying to find the bars and clubs as well. Hope to hear from you soon.

Edited by Quoman

Hey shane I'm definitely up for meeting. Where abouts in adelaide are you living? I'm coming out just for a holiday to visit my parents for now. Might move out in future though. do you have facebook or an email address so we can talk more x

Hi Jodie. Thanks for your reply. Yes I have an email address so we can talk more. I'll private message you it ok. If you could

send me a email to make sure that it works, that would be cool.

Thanks Shane

Edited by Quoman