Mum and boys looking to make friends up the west side

Elliot

Hi - we've been in Adelaide for 2 weeks and found our long term rental in Grange (moving in later in Oct). Hoping to make some new friends when we move. Our eldest, Fin is 5 and will go to Grange Primary. That leaves me (Emma) at home with Noah who is 3, but as I've now found out won't start kindy til he is 4.

We are hoping to meet people close by to meet up and enjoy trips to the beach and catch up

Loving being in Adelaide and can't wait for the Summer!

Guest Allybinoz42

Hi You'll prob meet a heap of aussies through school and kindy. There are kindy committees, if your interested, a good way to meet people you can join at any time. Find out what kindy Noah is going to and ask if you can join now. There are a number of women at my son's kindy you have been going for years!

Hopw to see you at the beach meet ups!

Alixe

• 5 weeks later...

Hello Jane and Clive,

Yes made it at last, been here nearly 2 months now and settling in well. Found a lovely house in Grange which we are renting for the first year as exchange rate is not too good as you know at the moment. I am waiting to hear about a job that I had an interview for the other week for a role at the new hospital they are building in the city. Would be great to get especially as we live close by. Did you make it to the meet on Sunday, we had other plans so couldn't go but went to the one last month at the church.

Anyway good to hear from you, hope it is still going well and we'll definitely catch up over the summer once our stuff arrives from the UK.

Take care,

Elliot, Emma, Finlay and Noah