PIA virgins

Guest FayeandAntony

Guest FayeandAntony

Hello everyone,

This is our first time on PIA so don't really know what to do. We've only just started our visa process so it'll be quite a while before we get down under (boo hoo). We, by the way are Faye (33), Antony (36 tomorrow ha,ha), Tayla (7) and Jude (3).

We've got loads of questions to ask mainly about nice places to live, schools, crime (please tell me there isn't any) e.t.c. but I won't go into that now.

Just wanted to say hello really and think this is a brill site.

Faye, Antony, Tayla and Jude.

Skill assessment sent 28/2/08

Guest alibongo

hi Faye and Antony and family

Welcome to PIA, You're right it is a brilliant site..lots of information here. Sometimes the people here answer questions I hadnt even thought of asking!

Hope your quest for Australia goes well.I'm hoping to get there by the summer..looking at the Northern suburbs as my husband has family out there..

you'll find lots of reassurance on here too as we are all in the same boat! ..The best thing I found about PIA is the fact that there are Brits in Adelaide who continue to give advice to us all here having been through the process already.

Good luck

Ali

Guest graandjac

;)Hi guys , welcome to Pia, that's a good start just put any problems on here and before you know it the answer will appear, Good luck with your application.

Cheers Gra & Jac

Guest mOZzy

hello faye, antony and kids and welcome to pia :wubclub:

we've all started out somewhere so to come here is a very good first step!!!

good luck with your visa!!

Hello peeps

Welcome to PIA. Don't worry we don't know what we are doing either.

Pete

now THAT explains alot :biglaugh::P

oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Antony!!!!

Guest The Pottertons

Hi Faye and Antony, Welcome to the site. It really is fab! We are at the beginning of our journey too. Just starting to gather info for Marks skills assessment. Wish we were one of the lucky ones to have tickets booked but that will be us soon enough!!!:wubclub:, Yvonne x

Guest FayeandAntony

Hi there Debs.

Thanks for the reply. We got loads. Can't believe how many we got.

Where abouts in Derbyshire are you from. We're in between Nottingham and Derby.

How far down the line are you?

Guest FayeandAntony
And Happy Birthday to you Antony!:) Your next one could be on the beach with a cool box full of stubbies and a steak on the barbie.!

Hello Mark, Yvonne, Flynn and Rudy.

Glad to here there are a few of us in the same boat. Its really scary but exciting too. We've just sent Antony's info off for his skill assessment. What a rigmarole that is. Can't believe how much stuff there is to sort out. Oh well, it will all be worth it in the end.

Good Luck, hope it goes through smoothly.

Hi Faye, Antony and Family.

I joined PIA about a week ago and im finding out so much info already, i to am just starting out on this journey but cant wait till the day when i can come on here and say ive got my visa.This forum is a wealth of knowledge with lots of friendly people willing to share their experiences. Good Luck with everything.

Emma + Alicia(6)