We're nearly here.....

Guest K.gordon

Guest K.gordon

Well, only 5 more sleeps to go till we're on our way! Doing the last bit of organising - transferring money to bank accounts etc. Feeling very emotional, can cry at the drop of a hat. Large family get together this weekend, following that a ladies day on Monday at Luton Hoo for afternoon tea (bit posh for me but will sure give it a good go)!

Cannot wait to get stuck in and enjoy our new life, looking forward to the meet up on 1st Nov at Port Noarlunga beach - so see you there if anyone is going.

Kate :smile:

Hey Kate!

We moved from the next town - Dunstable - 10 weeks ago - can't tell you just how great it is here but you will find that out for yourself soon enough. Enjoy the time with your family - let us know if you want to meet up when you arrive - we started out in port Noarlunga but are in Hallett Cove now, so if we are close enough send me a PM and we can arrange something. Failing that see you at the meet up.

Lisa

Guest K.gordon
Hey Kate!

We moved from the next town - Dunstable - 10 weeks ago - can't tell you just how great it is here but you will find that out for yourself soon enough. Enjoy the time with your family - let us know if you want to meet up when you arrive - we started out in port Noarlunga but are in Hallett Cove now, so if we are close enough send me a PM and we can arrange something. Failing that see you at the meet up.

Lisa

Hi Lisa

What a small world - we're from Luton originally but lived in Notts for the last 10 years. I went to Northfields (it was a good school way back then!!) so know Dunstable extremely well. See you at the meet up - should have secured a long term rental by then

Kate :smile:

Guest K.gordon

I turned 40 this year so you'll be in the year ahead. What was your maiden name? Mine was Johnston - was in Houghton House and in the lovely Mr Willoughby's form.

Guest Kerry R

Hi Kate

Can ttally understand those feelings - we had them five weeks ago this weekend just before we flew out. It is all good on the other side though!! Once you arrive PM me and we can plan to meet for a coffee if you fancy it - we are in Hallett Cove.

Kerry

My maiden name was Fleming and I was in Watling house with Mr Lewis as head of house! Will be fun to meet up and reminisce about the teachers - one that springs instantly to mind was the home ec teacher Miss Gooch- bad memories!

I will pm you my number - text me when you've had time to settle.

Lisa