It,s my first time

Guest JennyJay

Guest JennyJay

Hi everyone,

just like to introduce me and my family to poms in Adelaide, I have been offered a job at R A Hospital (so excited) so only just starting the long process. You all seem like a really friendly bunch and its really nice to be able to speak to people who are going through the same thing (we have'nt told any of our family yet,dont want to upset them) anyway enough from me bye 4 now

Jenny:chatterbox:

Guest Django

Hi Jenny,

It was my first time once. :embarrassed: Beware this place can be addictive.;)

Welcome to PIA. I'm guessing you are a nurse wanting to go down the sponsorship route. Have you considered an independant visa?

Hope you find the place useful and good luck with telling the families :unsure:

Pete

36_33_21.gif Hi Jenny,welcome to PIA nice to have you aboard, lots of useful info on this site and as you've already said lots of very nice people ready to offer support. Well done on the job offer thats a great start. Keep posting.

Regards

Karen

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb098&pp=ZNxmk788YYGB

Guest dave&jacky

Hi Jenny welcome to pia,have you been to oz at all yet good luck with all the paper work it can be a bit of a nightmare but from what i have read on this site if you are a nurse it is one of the best ways to get in.hope your family take it well.dave&jacky.

Guest mOZzy

hello jenny and jay and welcome :wubclub:

good luck with your new adventure and fingers crossed that you'll get the necessary support from your family once you've told them!!!

Hi Jenny

Well done on geting your job at RAH, I to went for an interview last week and got offered a position, you can tell there is a big recruitment drive at the mo. I think there are lots of us poppin up on here. Good luck with everything, im sure we'll meet again on here soon.

Emma

Alicia(6)

Guest JennyJay
Welcome to Adelaide.

We can always do with more nurses.

High everyone,

thank you for the warm welcome, I am aplying for the sponsorship visa rather than the independant due to having two older sons 17 & 21 (daughter 9) they are a little unsure so, I have said we will give it 12 months to see if they settle if they dont we will come home. Do you think this is the right thing to do ? RAH have said they will support my permanent visa after 3 months. We are going to Australia in July for a holiday but not Adelaide (long story)

Bye 4 now

Jenny the confused one:confused:

Guest JennyJay
Welcome to Adelaide.

We can always do with more nurses.

High everyone,

thank you for the warm welcome, I am aplying for the sponsorship visa rather than the independant due to having two older sons 17 & 21 (daughter 9) they are a little unsure so, I have said we will give it 12 months to see if they settle if they dont we will come home. Do you think this is the right thing to do ? RAH have said they will support my permanent visa after 3 months. We are going to Australia in July for a holiday but not Adelaide (long story)

Bye 4 now

High everyone,

Bye 4 now

Hi jenny

my hubbie just got a job at the RAH too.... well done to you too! welcome to PIA xx

Guest happy feet

Hi Jenny,

Welcome to the site, it is great and very addictive.... I also got a job last week at the RAH so hopefully there will be lots of people in the same boat as me when we get there. I am hoping to go out by xmas, fancy xmas on the beach....

Good luck with everything

Cara

Hi to all those nurses heading for the RAH (pronounced like R). Its a good hospital to work at, the largest one we have here in South Australia. When I finished my Nursing degree I did my graduate yr at the RAH and enjoyed it. It's right next to the Botanic Gardens, which is nice to take your lunch too ( you only get 1/2 hr though) and it's just about possible to rush into Rundle Mall and back. I now work at the Women's and Childrens not far away but from the PICU windows we have the BEST view of town. If it was an apartment, you would be paying millions for that view.

Anyways good luck with the papaer work and the rollercoaster of medicals etc.

Rachel

Guest JennyJay

Hi Care,

Christmas on the beach, sounds like heaven, see you there with a bottle of Fosters and an inflatable dolphin ( I have always been very classy).

bye 4 now

Jenny