patience wearing thin...

Guest Lisa2991

Guest Lisa2991

If one more person asks me if I've heard anything yet they are in danger of incurring a serious injury! My god, this whole thing takes so long I'm sure I could have made it to Oz in a rowboat during this process.

We were waiting on police checks which were finally sent to Sydney on 7th Februaury, as usual our Agent couldn't advise on time scales but "just wait and you will hear as soon as we do" aaargghhh.

Now the postman approaches our house with genuine fear in his eyes as I wait for him every morning, I race to the phone each time it rings only to be dissapointed that it's my Mum asking if anyone rang!!!!

:arghh::arghh::arghh:

Lisa (just sounding off) Dave (33) Oscar (4) Louie (3)

21/5/07 Signed up with Visa Connection

TRA Lodged and passed sometime in June

Visa Lodged in August

Case officer assigned late October

10/01/08 medicals done

07/02/08 police checks sent

waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting

Guest graandjac

:biglaugh:Great sound off that one, it will creep up on you when you least expect it, just forget about it and one day you will answer the phone and BANG a brick in the face, a feeling of sickness, and it will all be over ........be patient it will happen. Cheers Graham

Guest Guest75
Tyke do i hint a touch of ozzie humour!!;)

U gotta feel for us guys still waiting for houses to sell and visas while u getting sun burnt!!;)

I dunno if it's Aussie but certainly a touch of humour.

The wait is awful,we had a very long one in the UK.

The wait is awful,we had a very long one in the UK.

I must say Mr Tyke that is so true, the wait is something we all have to go through and you sun tanned guys out know that the wait is worth it in the end!!

to all those waiting with us it will happen in the end so stay postive

Guest gbpaving69@hotmail.co.uk

u lucky so and so,s ive gota wait till pathway d hopefully changes before i even start,god itl be next year for me and i carnt be on internet looking for an email off mr harrop much longer its doing me nappa in [but itl be worth the wait tho] gaz

Guest mOZzy

he lisa!

we also applied in august - so i DO relate :goofy:

what's your latest status?? we've got full ack but that's about it :chatterbox:

just like you we want to get on with eveyrthing and get sunburnt too :biglaugh:

Guest massive

sorry keyboard is broke so no capitals !

can we just ask what visas you are all going on because we applied on aug 1st for a permanent residancy after tra passed in june and have heard nothing !!! agent says don't worry there's been a big back log but we haven,t heard a thing and we are hopefully completeing our house sale here on 25th april and wonder is anyone else in the same boat.

any info or comments please :arghh::arghh::arghh:

Guest caoimhe
sorry keyboard is broke so no capitals !

can we just ask what visas you are all going on because we applied on aug 1st for a permanent residancy after tra passed in june and have heard nothing !!! agent says don't worry there's been a big back log but we haven,t heard a thing and we are hopefully completeing our house sale here on 25th april and wonder is anyone else in the same boat.

any info or comments please :arghh::arghh::arghh:

We lodged on 14th August and got case officer 14th Feb