Hello - I'm not so new here, but never said hello...

geoffuZz

My name if Geoff and my family and I are in the process of an application for a 190 SS visa. We are already at the end of the process, I hope, now awaiting the CO decision. So I hope that I will be around for a lot longer since that will mean that we have succeeded to get the visa.

My timeline is in my signature below for anyone interested.

If all goes to plan, we should be flying over to Australia by the end of next August/September time - at least for a visit to activate the visa and check out Adelaide and maybe even to stay.

We are presently living in Israel but I am originally from South Wales (Ebbw Vale). We are a family consisting of my wife, 2 boys aged 3and 6 and myself.

i personaly am looking forward to experiencing South Australia since hearing very good things about it and its family friendliness...

That's my hello - who knows, will perhaps get to meet some of you face to face in just a few months...

Geoff.

Guest Charl.M

Hi Geoff

We are also planning on coming over to adelaide at the end of August! we are going for the 489 as im 5 points short for the 190 :(

but we are excited to be finally planning now!

Charl

Guest Shandalina

Hello and welcome to the site. I am fairly new as well but since being on the site have picked up lots of tips and have found the members really informative. we also did our EOI on 1st July ( 190 Permanent Skillset Visa) and received our Visa on 1 November, so you are nearly there.

All the best.

Hi Geoff

Just wanted to say hello - weve been here for 5.5 years...hubby from Cardiff and we have 2 daughters.....we came in the month of August, and I reckon thats a good time to come as winter is just coming to an end and we'll be going into to spring!

We love it here and our daughters too - they settled very easily into Aussie life.

Good luck with the rest of your plans and fingers crossed everything runs smoothly for you.

Sarahx