Hello from Moana

charlie

Guest jen&ian

Hi Charlie,

Welcome to the site. Good to have someone else on the other side for brain picking purposes. Moana is one of the areas we've been looking at for our move in October, whats it like, is it good for kids?

Jen, Ian, Jay, Sam and Noah.

Guest Guest75
Hi Everyone

Have just discovered this site.Normally use the yellow site but will look on hear for a change.

Hey up Charlie.

We met on Moana beach for the Infamous Tracey's birthday :-)

Whats it like to travel from Moana to Adelaide? Is it an easy commute?

If you work in the City... you would need to travel on the Southern Expressway and continue either on South Road or Goodwood Rd into the City. If you work a 9-5 job then you will need give yourself an hour in the mornings to get there. It did my head in when I worked in the City and now I try to get work in the Southern suburbs.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest the warburtons
Hi

We really love Moana.It has a really good clean beach.There is a small shopping centre not far away and libary.Our son go's to the primary school in Moana which he enjoys.Good luck

:D

Hi, This is my first time on this site, and im excited to hear from people in Moana as we will be there in 7 weeks !. My hubby Ricahrd and 20 yr old daughter are flying out on 2nd June. We initially will be staying with hus brother on arrival and are looking to buy in Moana or Seaford. Im feeling a mixture of emotions, excitement, fear, dread of being homesick etc.

Any one else out soon ?

Guest G'n'T

Hi Warburtons

Welcome to the site, you'll find lots of friendly people on here at various stages of the process, really good for finding out all the info you need :D

We (me, hubby to be & 8 yr old son) are flying out to Sydney in 29 days for a few nights then on to Adelaide to start our new lives. :D :lol:

We also like the look of Seaford but until we get there we are still a bit unsure of where we will settle :?

Good luck with your move :D

Tracey

Guest the warburtons
Hi Warburtons

Welcome to the site' date=' you'll find lots of friendly people on here at various stages of the process, really good for finding out all the info you need :D

We (me, hubby to be & 8 yr old son) are flying out to Sydney in 29 days for a few nights then on to Adelaide to start our new lives. :D :lol:

We also like the look of Seaford but until we get there we are still a bit unsure of where we will settle :?

Good luck with your move :D

Tracey[/quote'] :D Hi Tracey

Good luck with all your plans for the future. Im sure you will like the Moana and Seaford area but I think its good to explore all alternatives anyway.Have agreat time in Sydney, we loved it .

Toni

Guest happy-jools

Hi the Warburtons - your not the bakers born and bread are you. You going to Aussie to start making some bread for a living over there.

If not. Welcome to the site anyway - hope your move to Aus goes well. Keep us updated and we are deperate from news of the other side.

Hope all goes well :wink::wink: