Hello everyone

Guest Tank

Hello everyone!!

I recently arrived in Adelaide & am loving the sunshine :)

I've worked since I left school (3 years) & have come to Australia to work with a Carpenter or better still get an apprenticeship.

Also looking for any job in Construction in the interim as I have my white card.

I have my working holiday visa & am ready to go if anyone can help I'd be most appreciative :)

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

Just writing to say goodbye & goodluck in Australia to all of you!!

I came over on Nov 2nd 2012 & stayed with a I family I had known for a short time.....thats where it started to go wrong!! They expected me to do odd jobs for my accomodation!! Wash my own clothes, everything!!

What did they expect, I was on damn holidays!! Then I satrted to look for work, I was a refuse collector in the UK but there is nothing here, they told me at the first agency that i was to small & should be a ball boy at the cricket, so if thats Australia's attitude I dont want it an you can keep it!

Then expecting me to pay for food too!! I mean I bought all of the treats that I needed but I don't see why I should have to put in? Couldn't believe it when they asked for $50 dollars towards Christmas lunch (so I went out & bought myself an ipad & wrapped it up for myself for Christmas ha!!) The the sods kicked me out on Christmas day & said that I was a lazy quitter & dropped me off at a hotel.

my mum had booked a ticket home for me & I guess the saying "you never appreciate what you've got until you've lost it" is true, give me Great Britain any day!! Refuse work here I come ;-)

bye

Guest Guest75
Hello,

Just writing to say goodbye & goodluck in Australia to all of you!!

I came over on Nov 2nd 2012 & stayed with a I family I had known for a short time.....thats where it started to go wrong!! They expected me to do odd jobs for my accomodation!! Wash my own clothes, everything!!

What did they expect, I was on damn holidays!! Then I satrted to look for work, I was a refuse collector in the UK but there is nothing here, they told me at the first agency that i was to small & should be a ball boy at the cricket, so if thats Australia's attitude I dont want it an you can keep it!

Then expecting me to pay for food too!! I mean I bought all of the treats that I needed but I don't see why I should have to put in? Couldn't believe it when they asked for $50 dollars towards Christmas lunch (so I went out & bought myself an ipad & wrapped it up for myself for Christmas ha!!) The the sods kicked me out on Christmas day & said that I was a lazy quitter & dropped me off at a hotel.

my mum had booked a ticket home for me & I guess the saying "you never appreciate what you've got until you've lost it" is true, give me Great Britain any day!! Refuse work here I come ;-)

bye

This has to be a wind up seriously???:biglaugh::biglaugh:

If not, shame a visa was wasted.

As usual perhaps more research needed.

On holiday but working????:skeptical:

:err: Yer its a wind up, I mean my mum back home couldn't believe it right!!? :eek:

I was looking for work and the family I was with couldnt drive me around every day!! what the? :nah:

Well I was on holiday while I wasn't looking :confused:

O M G! I totes get you, Tank.

My mumma expects me to do stuff round the house too. I mean, it's our holidays right, but oh no, apparently I'm old enough to be at work so I'm old enough to clean up after myself and help out and stuffs. And what do I get for that? Food, my (small) bedroom and use of the car.

sorry to rant. Sorry Mum, yes, I used your iPad and your login but hey, chillax and a HNY to all of youse.

Good luck to you, Tank...and if you do nothing else before going back to the UK, take one last jump off a jetty hey?

Not LC x

Guest Guest75
O M G! I totes get you, Tank.

My mumma expects me to do stuff round the house too. I mean, it's our holidays right, but oh no, apparently I'm old enough to be at work so I'm old enough to clean up after myself and help out and stuffs. And what do I get for that? Food, my (small) bedroom and use of the car.

sorry to rant. Sorry Mum, yes, I used your iPad and your login but hey, chillax and a HNY to all of youse.

Good luck to you, Tank...and if you do nothing else before going back to the UK, take one last jump off a jetty hey?

Not LC x

Someone else nabbed your iPad?? I really hope John did not press BUY NOW when he said he was going to.

Mind you those trainers will suit you.

Someone else nabbed your iPad?? I really hope John did not press BUY NOW when he said he was going to.

Mind you those trainers will suit you.

If I could remember another password (everyone knows the ones I use atm lol!) I would sooo lock my iPad!!

As for John and co....well, I've 'dealt' with them........

Oh yes.

Guest Guest75
If I could remember another password (everyone knows the ones I use atm lol!) I would sooo lock my iPad!!

As for John and co....well, I've 'dealt' with them........

Oh yes.

Don't worry if you don't like the trainers, they will sooo go with my pink budgie smugglers:eek::eek::jiggy:

Don't worry if you don't like the trainers, they will sooo go with my pink budgie smugglers:eek::eek::jiggy:

I so can see either of you wearing both, how odd is that?

Mind you, if both of you had pictures taken wearing said items as you lazed on genie and they were photoshopped together, you could make a small fortune selling them as boating souvenirs :smile:

I so can see either of you wearing both, how odd is that?

Mind you, if both of you had pictures taken wearing said items as you lazed on genie and they were photoshopped together, you could make a small fortune selling them as boating souvenirs :smile:

Wrong and disturbing, ACD. Not a good way to start a new year....

Happy New Year anyway!

:wubclub: LC x