Hands up

Guest ROBERT

Guest ROBERT

Right we have been on and off this site for over a year.

Hands up all those with really young kids looking for a new start.It seems recently that all the young families are leaving blighty.

See you on the other side

3 weeks to go

Rob and Faye

Guest guest569

We fit that description and have been in Adelaide two and a half years. Most people we seem to meet have either no children or older kids so want different things socialy.

Guest Guest75

We looked for a new start here - with a 10 year old.

It was a terrific opportunity to get out of the comfort zone which seemed to be becoming too snug and would have stifled us eventually.

We do see plenty out here with young children - bring em' out the younger the better.:D

Guest philnjulie

My Hands Are Up,

We Fit That Description Also 5 Kids Oldest 10 Youngest 2 3 Boys 2 Girls Get In Touch If You Want To Make Some Real Noise!!!!! Phil And Julie

Guest chippie74
We fit that description and have been in Adelaide two and a half years. Most people we seem to meet have either no children or older kids so want different things socialy.

We have no kids and been here 6mths, everyone we have met have young familys,we havent met any other couples or older kids/familys...we are based in nappy valley..sorry happy valley

Guest Nicky&Andy

hi we also have 4 boys 16 down to 8 yrs cant wait to spend more of our life out side , (its been pouring down all day here in north somerset aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

get mee ottah here !!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Guest Guzzler&Sas

hands up, baby hands up - give me your love, gimme me, gimme me .... oh sorry, got side tracked there ...

We fit that category too - 5 yrs and 3yrs - two girls, been here 21mths ....

Lovin' it

sas

xxx

Guest Lulujim

Hi! Hands up from us!! By the time we move we will have a 6 month old and 2 1/2 yr old. Can't wait to make a new start and give the children the best possible upbringing, which we believe is outside in sunny Australia!!! :jiggy:

Guest Guest75
hands up, baby hands up - give me your love, gimme me, gimme me .... oh sorry, got side tracked there ...

Lovin' it

sas

xxx

Blimey Sas........It'll be Aggodoo next...................... I remember all those kids disco songs from holidays abroad with Little Tyke:biglaugh:

Add us to the list, we have 2 kids a 4 and a 2 year old, we can't wait to get out there now.

PLEASE SOMEONE BUY OUR HOUSE!!

hi guys we have/trying to sell our caravan up your kneck of the woods glan gwana before we move know anyone interested:biglaugh:

only kidding.we have got a gang of boys 10,7,4,1 all intiching to get over there hopefully nov/dec

waiting on meds/police checks etc:policeman:

good luck everyone hope to meet up with you and your family when the time comes.

suexxx

• 2 weeks later...
Guest michelledenham
We hope to be out there july time, we have 4 children aged, 7, 5, 2 and 8 months so I think we fit into the right category.

Hi Tracey,

We are moving to OZ no matter what, but where. My Husband loves the sound of PERTH, but I am undecided. I like the sound of both Perth & Adelaide.

We are a young family, with two small children aged 4 & 2yrs. I am a cancer nurse and my husband is a electronics engineer.

We are visiting Perth in may for 3weeks, but I want to fly over to Adelaide for a few days to help me decided.

I understand that the wages are lower in Adelaide but the houses are better priced. I have had 4 job offers in Perth, the wages are slightly worse but not much. The house prices aren't far off the Uk, which isn't great as we we're hoping to try and reduce our morgage.

Any help, Pros/cons, advice, greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

The Denhams