Confused.com

Guest Stevieboy

Guest Stevieboy

We have been looking into going out to australia for the last 8 months. We are both in our early 60 and have three daughters but only one is resident out in Oz so we don't qualify for the parent sponsor visa and the investment retirement visa is out of our range money wise. We have spoken to a couple of agencies but they have confused us even more. Is there anyone out there who is or has someone in the same situation as us that has found a way to go forward. We would love to here from you.

Guest Guest6899

I asked some questions on here about parents visas but didn't get much response, I posted on PomsinOz and had my questions answered so it maybe worth a try.