Motor Mechanic Jobs

Guest matt1979

Guest matt1979

Hi all

I have recently completed a Diploma in Automotive Technology at Croydon TAFE. I now need to find a full time job in the automotive repair industry so that I can apply for permanent residency in the future. My current visa allows me to work full time with no restrictions.

If anyone on here owns a workshop or knows of any available jobs please let me know the details and I will make contact with my Resume and any other details that are needed.

Thanks people

Matt Sparrow

Guest sithewindows

Well done Mick, its good to hear of your expansion program. We have just got our visa, I am not in your trade but I am glad to see someone expanding, as most of the comments on here about jobs are doom and gloom. You obviously see a future in the area.

Hi Matt,I'm joint owner of a workshop in Aldinga and we are in the process of a big expansion program and was just about to advertise for a Motor Mechanic.

If you are interested drop me a pm and we'll have a chat.

Mick

Hi Matt,I'm joint owner of a workshop in Aldinga and we are in the process of a big expansion program and was just about to advertise for a Motor Mechanic.

If you are interested drop me a pm and we'll have a chat.

Mick

OMG, you dnt wanna work for those guys, they never wanted to service one of our cars dunno why lol.

Nah joking aside, i would reccommend any to work for these boys and highly recommend their business to anyone.

Good luck on the expansion Mick,

HG

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi
OMG, you dnt wanna work for those guys, they never wanted to service one of our cars dunno why lol.

Nah joking aside, i would reccommend any to work for these boys and highly recommend their business to anyone.

Good luck on the expansion Mick,

HG

Agree with you 100% there! We've had the same experience with one of our cars! I'm sure you can see them run and hide when it gets anywhere near...

Seriously though, we wouldn't take our cars anywhere else. They are a great bunch of guys and it's good to see business is obviously booming!