Thread: yellowbelly

michael negus

Red face yellowbelly

hi from mick&jayne

we are new to the site.we have residency visas and are comming to aderlaide in august.jayne is a occupational therapist and is finding getting a job very difficult when applying from the uk.the august visit is a fact finding holiday.has anyone found it difficult in getting work in oz while still living in uk.
      Last edited by michael negus; 07-04-2008 at 05:23 PM.

cornish Busdriver
      It think it depends on what kind of work that you are after.
      I arranged an interview with transit plus before we went on our reccie and got the job and missus has used a nursing agency and has got a job at the Calvary.
      So in oue experience its not realy a problem but i have read others like teachers that have had problems finding work whilst being here in the UK.

Hi Mick & Jayne

Have just seen your message & we were wondering if you worked at Lincoln County Hosp as OTA a few years ago & live in Sudbrooke. If so this is Wendy who you use to work with. We are emigrating to Adelaide on July !st & would love to hear from you. We hope to hear from you soon & apologise if we have got it wrong!!

michael negus
      Hi Wendy and Phil

Yes I am Jayne N. What a nice surprise to get your message. I guess your're still living in Sudbrooke? Would you like to get together??

Jayne & Mick

Hi Jayne
      Did you get an emal from us. Not sure whether i did it correctly. Would love to meet up. What do you suggest. By the way wondered if you know our friends Sue & Ian Davis who have very recently moved to Brisbane. Received a general email from them & saw your name on the list. Look forward to hearing from you.

Hi Mick & Jayne

Just wanted to say welcome to PIA, and wish you good luck for finding a job on the other side.

Take care

Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums