Only 5 weeks to go

Guest Russ c

Guest Russ c

Me 40, wife 38. & two boys 13 & 4.coming over on the 18 July going to stay in the Henley beach area . Wife already got a job to go to which is good & i will do anything . Looking to meet up with folk.. Any takers

Me 40, wife 38. & two boys 13 & 4.coming over on the 18 July going to stay in the Henley beach area . Wife already got a job to go to which is good & i will do anything . Looking to meet up with folk.. Any takers

We are arriving on 12th July....can't wait. I am (35, ouch that hurt...only happened yesterday), my OH is 39 and we have a 20 month old daughter. We are renting initially in Seacliff, we would be interested in meeting up.

If either of you guys would like to be met at the airport, I'm at your service. Free transport to your initial place of residence. Have a large car and trailer for all your luggage and will get child seats where necessary.

Just give me a hoy either here or by pm.

Thewhitehouse, forum members will vouch for my sincerity and honesty.

Enjoy your flights, and your new lives.

Cheers, Doug