Excited much!!!

obxer7

So excited. Myself, husband and daughter leave tomorrow to start our new life in Adelaide. After 18 months of planning I can't believe it's nearly here.

on a downside, taking my mum to see Susan Boyle tonight....can't believe that's how I'm spending my last night in the uk. X

Guest Claire-n-tel
So excited. Myself, husband and daughter leave tomorrow to start our new life in Adelaide. After 18 months of planning I can't believe it's nearly here.

Congratulations!!:jiggy:

on a downside, taking my mum to see Susan Boyle tonight....can't believe that's how I'm spending my last night in the uk. X

And um.......well commiserations!:goofy:

Why the downer on Susan Boyle? I'm sure you'll have a fab time at her performance! She's surely a fantastic example of the best kind of Rags to Riches story, so why are you people laying such crap on her? Such negativity is so depressing; I just don't get it at all, especially from people who are about to take the risk of making a massive change in their lives -- just as she did a few years ago, after years of being bullied and tormented for being a 'bit different'. Does it make you feel better or superior for being so spiteful?

Anyway, good luck in Adelaide. I wish you a happy life Down Under!

Thanks for all the lovely comments

Why the downer on Susan Boyle? I'm sure you'll have a fab time at her performance! She's surely a fantastic example of the best kind of Rags to Riches story, so why are you people laying such crap on her? Such negativity is so depressing; I just don't get it at all, especially from people who are about to take the risk of making a massive change in their lives -- just as she did a few years ago, after years of being bullied and tormented for being a 'bit different'. Does it make you feel better or superior for being so spiteful?

Anyway, good luck in Adelaide. I wish you a happy life Down Under!

and as for Susan Boyle, I don't have a problem with her as a person, just her music doesn't do anything for me. What is important to me tonight is I am spending time with my mum and I know that she will enjoy the concert.