New mbr-may be useful in helping with accommodation

corinneb

Hi All,

Although 1st generation oz, from english parents, I have spent more time there than here. Returned from Scotland 3 yrs ago to have our son here (eldest son is 21 this year so a little gap!) I work as a rental property manager & am pleased to see the no. of Poms coming accross. You make great tenants! I have just opened a small B&B in Hove (next to Glenelg/Brighton) so if anyone needs short term accommodation (as long as I can get my fix and talk all things english), or have extra friends/relatives needing accommodation please drop me an email. Always glad to give rental advice/help if I can.

Guest maggie

Hello

Myself and my family will be looking for short term accommodation when we get to Adelaide. We leave Manchester 26th May and arrive in oz morning of 28th. I have not sorted anything out yet so any info would be greatful.

Thanks Marie x

Hi Marie,

How many adults/children in your party? If you let me know I will give you a weekly rate.

I guess you will only need short term accommodation until you find a permanent rental? The best place to start looking for a lon term rental before you even leave the UK is at www.realestate.com.au. Click on the blue "RENT" and enter your requirements. All real estate agents load their rentals on this website, and it will give you an idea of what's available and the cost.

Regards

Corinne

Guest jill wright

Hi Corinne

Thanks for the advice on long term rental sure lots of us find this helpful have looked on the website and theres lots to choose from. Will remember to look you up if we need short term rental when we get over (hopefully end of year all being well).

Jill