Just arrived

Guest Russ c

Guest Russ c

Arrived on sat, just got over the jet lag, enrolled the boy in henley high, sorted bank and had first walk by the ocean today starting to feel human again.

Guest Russ c

Henley high is a good school, they are over the capacity so you will have to live in the catchment area when you enrol him. Costs 900 dollars a year and an extra 250 if you want him or get him on a sports program. Uniform is expensive so look at the uniform online and try and get some uniform in uk coz its cheaper.how old is your son/daughter

Guest mature1_arnie

Hi I just can't believe what migrants have to through today to come to live in Adelaide South Australia I came out from Harrow Weald Middlesex in 1961 after doing the paper work at Australia house in the strand London & medicals was on broad ship two weeks later & arrived 24 days later it took a bit of settling down & had a two year no-return contract or pay back fares out to Australian Government but have never wanted too go back for more than a holidays but like life any where had some ups & downs ! #1 son born in London #2 son born in Perth West Australia #'s 3 & 4 sons born here in Adelaide now have 16 great-grandchildren & 7 great-grandchildren as you may imagine I was only 19 years old when I came here & married too young so after 22 years was divorced & remarried to a aussie woman with 3 boys also in 1965 I sponsored my widow mother & brother here & again I sponsored my divorced sister & her 4 children out so all close family are here with helps one settled down plus it was only 10 pound per adult person best money I ever spent good luck to all new comers ! I have watched Adelaide & suburbs grow when I first came here apart from Elizabeth there were no suburbs pass Gepps Cross & O'Halloran Hill.