Folk from Lancashire (Red Rose County)

Guest Kiwipom

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

Just wondering if their is any folk from Lancashire on this forum, i'm from the ribble valley area born and bred in Whalley near Clithereo..

Not many by the looks of all the responses:huh:, but thats Lancastrians for you! however the rest of us on pia are friendly especially one or two of your better neighbours from yorkshire.:tongue:

Maybe this post will now prompt you fellow county men or women to make a small effort! well hopefully!

Accrington :) just landed 4 weeks ago.

Hi Roony74, did I meet you the other day at the unit complex reception?

If you are looking for work in that area you wil need several levels of traffic management training, as well as your whitecard. It is doubtful if you will secure employment without such. All training courses are redily available, and if you get a CITB card (free) then these courses are greatly reduced in price.

As per contents/advice on previous threads you really need to bite the bullit and go with the flow on getting tickets/training, a bit of a bind but a neccessity i'm afraid.

Are you restricting yourself to Adelaide City, as there is the State Gov as well as surrounding councils all worth a try. good luck

I did Keith. When they were in the NW Counties League and up to getting their League status back. For my sins however, I'm a Rovers fan.

On Stanley, on!

Good on ya!:notworthy:

Expect to crowd went down by 50% when you left:biglaugh: Are you enjoying life here in SA?

What's happened to kiwipom whom started this thread? all these strange queer folk writing in and he/she has gone into hibernation:huh: come on kiwipom we are all waiting to see what you wanted with all these guys now you have thier undivided attention.