Uk Police Sergeant Seeks Sapol Info

Guest Melissa Smyth

Guest Melissa Smyth

Hi there, I am a Polcie Sergeant currently working in Birmingham, England, I am planning on applying to SAPOL when they next open overseas recruitment. Can any SAPOL police officers currently working in Adelaide give me any information about what working for SAPOL is like and what Adelaide is like to live in?? Many thanks, Melissa Smyth:policeman:

Guest isandev

Hi Melissa,

A friend of ours is a bobby and transferred over there last year presumably SAPOL ??? Fiona thinks that he found a police forum very much like this one but for police hoping to emigrate, we think he still uses it. Dont know the site address but will try and find out and let you know. Typically Fi spoke to her friend last night!!!!!! Will drop you a line.

Gavin