Moving to Adelaide Soon - Mummy to be

Guest aussie seagull

Guest aussie seagull

Hi Everyone

We are moving to Adelaide in October and as you can imagine we are very excited.

I am working for a business in the CBD, and will know doubt meet people.

However I am concerned that my girlfriend who is 20 weeks pregnant will be homebound and may miss female friends back home.

Are there any ladies out there in a similar position to her?

Are there any mums to be groups?

We have loads of questions but as you can imagine this is rather important at the moment.

Love to hear from you.

Andy & Lisa

• 1 month later...
Guest Jade2412

Hi Lisa,

I'm currently 29 weeks pregnant and also keen to met some other mums to be. This is my first baby and will be finishing up work in Dec.

I'm 28 and living in Hallett Cove. We have been in Aus for 6 years but only moved to Adl last Jan.

PM me if your keen for a catch up.

Jade

Hi Lisa,

I'm currently 29 weeks pregnant and also keen to met some other mums to be. This is my first baby and will be finishing up work in Dec.

I'm 28 and living in Hallett Cove. We have been in Aus for 6 years but only moved to Adl last Jan.

PM me if your keen for a catch up.

Jade

Hello Ladies,

I am currently 26 weeks pregnant with my first, and we're planning to make the move to Adelaide in Sept/Oct 2014! Would be lovely to meet some other new UK mums for support and a few giggles! And vino's - my only pregnancy craving!!:biglaugh:

Guest Jade2412
Hello Ladies,

I am currently 26 weeks pregnant with my first, and we're planning to make the move to Adelaide in Sept/Oct 2014! Would be lovely to meet some other new UK mums for support and a few giggles! And vino's - my only pregnancy craving!!:biglaugh:

Hi Petal38,

Would love to catch up when you arrive. I may only need a glass of vino tho after 9+ months of no drinking haha!! :-)

Where in the UK are you from? Do you know which part of Adelaide you are thinking of moving to?

Jade

Hi Petal38,

Would love to catch up when you arrive. I may only need a glass of vino tho after 9+ months of no drinking haha!! :-)

Where in the UK are you from? Do you know which part of Adelaide you are thinking of moving to?

Jade

Hi Jade,

We live in Newcastle - North East England. We did a reccie to Adelaide in August last year to activate our visas and have a look around, make some work contacts etc. We really like the look and sound of Semaphore, so planning to rent there when we arrive.

I'll book mark this thread and we can all perhaps touch base when we make the move!! X