Would like to meet some friends!.....

Guest Meggs!

Guest Meggs!

Hi,

Its Meggs, Im 13, and I am coming to Adelaide for 3/4 months as part of our year long Round the World trip! I'm so excited!

Me and my mum would love to meet some friends to maybe meet up with when we are over there!

We will hopefully be there from about November to January. Do you know if there are any events to meet up with over Christmas?

We would love to here from anyone!

Love Meggs! XXX :wubclub::jiggy::v_SPIN::D

There is carols by candlelight that happens in Elder Park in December. A stage is erected and well known singers and other choirs sing carols. People take chairs and blankets and buy a candle. It begins about 7.30 ish at night, but people go earlier to get a good spot and take a picnic. It finishes about 10. Everyone sings along. It's really pretty.

The Australian Classical Youth Ballet will be putting on a shortened version of the Nutcracker on 20-21 December at the Festival Theatre. There is a man with a bookworm puppet who sits on the side of the stage who narrates the story and also introduces the theatre to young children.

Schools will finish about the 15 Dec so the kids will be free to do more things then. Are you still thinking of coming to a school here? I know some international students do only come for six weeks sometimes as a cultural trip. You would still need a student visa for that.

Guest Meggs!

Hi,

Thanks for that!

I am so excited about Christmas now!

Do you know if I need a normal visa as well as a student visa?

Also, which schools in adelaide let you come for 6 weeks?

Thanks,

Meggs! XXX

:wubclub: