up north

Guest northernburbs78

Guest northernburbs78

hi all, new to here but not new to Oz or Adelaide.....living in the northern burbs- hardly any poms up here! Would love to meet new people nearby- not always easy for me to get to the city let alone south. Am 35, married, one child aged 4, originally from the south of the uk. Enjoy the delights of the barossa and areas close to there, studying currently, miss family a lot. if there are any meet ups either half way from the city or up north do let me know thanks.

Hi and welcome to the site - there are plenty of us around that live above the central line, from Prospect up to Gawler and a few out in the Barossa. Whereabouts are you? Are you male or female? We have a girls group here in the North East that you are welcome to join if you're female (I'd say even if you are not, but a few guys that have tried to join seem to have run away scared when we asked if they were the male strippers we'd booked..for some reason!) Also if you can get to the Tea Tree Gully Hotel, one of our lovely expats who has forged a fantastic career since arriving here as a stand up comedian is on there I think on 21st Nov - have a look here http://www.adelaidecomedy.com/

Hi and welcome to the site - there are plenty of us around that live above the central line, from Prospect up to Gawler and a few out in the Barossa. Whereabouts are you? Are you male or female? We have a girls group here in the North East that you are welcome to join if you're female (I'd say even if you are not, but a few guys that have tried to join seem to have run away scared when we asked if they were the male strippers we'd booked..for some reason!) Also if you can get to the Tea Tree Gully Hotel, one of our lovely expats who has forged a fantastic career since arriving here as a stand up comedian is on there I think on 21st Nov - have a look here http://www.adelaidecomedy.com/

And you women say men are sexist and elitist with our groups and clubs:tongue:. might give the 21st a go though.

Guest northernburbs78

hi all sorry for delay, was away camping. thanks for the comments. i'm female and yes near to Gawler area. let me know when and where you meet up= sounds fun!