childcare in port noarlunga area

Caz and Ian

• 2 weeks later...
Hi there

Can anyone recommend good childcare provision for my 2 1/2 year old daughter looking for 2 full days a week, do I need to get my name on a list if planning on starting her april time next year, any advice much appreciated X

Hi

We have registered our 4 year old in Noarlunga community day care centre, they have two centres close to each other and they are a day care centre plus a kindy. May be useful for when she starts Kindy as she will already be used to going there!

Hi Caz

My advice is get it done soon as you can, if you want to change your mind later, you can.

All the childcare centres we have been in touch with so far, havent asked for any money, so be carefull.

Don't know the exact answer, but my grandson is permanently booked two days a week and if his mother has to work additional shifts, she contacts his centre and they book him in for casual days if they can. That is not always, and she has to work out the roster about three weeks ahead.