Applying for 887 after 475 visa

Guest asanka

Guest asanka

Hi There,

I am on 475 visa and have completed the basic requirements to apply 887 visa. I started the online procedure but when it was 65% completed they were asking about medical examination for this visa. If I say yes I can proceed no problem but if no , they were asking booking reference number.

But so far I heard that for 475 we don't need any medical examination. Now I am pregnant so I cannot do x-ray thing in medical examination.

Does anyone know how to proceed from this step?

Guest evil_d

HI Asanka,

There is an option to select YES or NO, just select NO before the medical details page

normally medicals not needed for 887 as you've done for 475...

hope this helps...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest summerliu

hi

i am a new comer here.

i am on my 475 visa as well, i have almost completed the basic requirements except living here 2 years.

i would like to prepare my documents, unfortunatly , i failed to find the checklist.

so , would you please give me some information? i will really appreciate it .

and, i thought i could find the checklist when i apply online. but i cannont find my visa number correctly, always wrong,

would you please tell me how to find it ?

thanks

hi,

I lodged the visa 2days ago and received automatic generated 2 e-mails on same day. one of the email is having about document checklist but it is same as 475 document checklist. I am also looking for exact document checklist. does anyone know about it please let us know.

Thanks

asanka

Guest summerliu

Asanka,

hi, thanks for receiving your message, would you please tell me where i can find the visa number on my passport?

it is said that it should be 11 digitals , but on the visa lable page, on the top of right, i only got 10 digitals + T1 VF 475

It didn't approved by the system.

so ,would you please help me ?

thanks

Summer

Guest summerliu

Asanka,

hi

i got another problem, after i finished 20%, an error occoured: "you do not hold a valid prerequisite visa to enable this service".

i got 475 visa in this statge, but i havenot live here for 2 years so far,

is that the problem? or i should use this online service after my visa has been approved 2 years?

thanks

Summer.

• 9 months later...
Guest dhirender

Hii, m processing visa 887 from 475 but finding this error "you do not hold a valid prerequisite visa to enable this service" after the completion of the application form. Pls suggest on this

Guest Claire-n-tel
i have already completed the required conditions but still i am finding this error. pls anyone suggest on this.

Have you been overseas on holiday/visiting home during your 2 years?.....

you out will need to have actually spent 730 days in Australia since your first entry.