Hello from Unley

Guest Dithommo

Guest Dithommo

Hi all

I'm new to the forum and to Adelaide so please bear with me!

Me and my husband moved to Adelaide from Liverpool just over three months ago and we are living in the Unley area. We love living in this area and are really enjoying Adelaide and everything it has to offer. We would like to meet up with people who have just moved to Adelaide or who have been in the same position as us as in emigrating to Adelaide and have a chat about their experiences good and bad.

If you are interested in meeting for a coffee, please give me a shout.

Di

Guest Dithommo

Hi there

Thanks for the lovely welcome, which we get an awful lot in Adelaide. Really lovely people and very helpful. The journey so far, so good! Just looking to expand our horizons so to say and meet more people!

Hello and welcome to the group

Glad to hear you are getting on so well, I used to work in Unley and its a lovely place we used to live quite near the city but we are living right down south now so Unleys a little far for us, do you have any kids ?? xx

Hi there

Thanks for the lovely welcome, which we get an awful lot in Adelaide. Really lovely people and very helpful. The journey so far, so good! Just looking to expand our horizons so to say and meet more people!

Hello Di,

We're in a similar situation to yourselves having arrived in Adelaide at the beginning of November.

Lesley and I are living near King William Road so we're probably not too far from you. We're loving it up to now, I'm already pretty sure we made the right choice in Adelaide, it's a great city.

I'm starting work next week, Lesley's already working so if you fancy meeting up one evening or at the weekend then pm me and we'll arrange something.

Dean

Guest Dithommo

Hi Kadina

It's a lovely place to live. Always lots to do and lots going on. Plus you are so near the city as well. I don't have any children, only a husband and dog! If you are in the city and would like to meet for a coffee, please give me a shout.

Guest Dithommo

Hi Dean and Lesley

That would be lovely. We are not too far from King William so it would be good to meet around there. There are plenty of places along KWR, we are spoilt for choice!

Many congratulations on the jobs. My hubby Ian has a job and I am still looking. Hopefully will find something soon :)

Good luck for next week in your new job, let us know when you and Lesley would like to meet

Di

Guest Dithommo

Hi Dan and Stephanie

Wow, its great to hear that you guys have been here since 2008 and still loving it. Meeting up for a beer and chat sounds great. Will gets some dates over and see what's good for you and Stephanie.

Take care

Di

Guest ManofKent

Hi Dan & Stephanie.

I'm new to this forum to0.

I'm Stewart and I'm at Plympton on the Anzac highway just around the corner :)

I've been here since 2001 and have found making friends outside of work quite difficult too.

Happy to help out if you are having difficulties.

Hi all

I'm new to the forum and to Adelaide so please bear with me!

Me and my husband moved to Adelaide from Liverpool just over three months ago and we are living in the Unley area. We love living in this area and are really enjoying Adelaide and everything it has to offer. We would like to meet up with people who have just moved to Adelaide or who have been in the same position as us as in emigrating to Adelaide and have a chat about their experiences good and bad.

If you are interested in meeting for a coffee, please give me a shout.

Di

Hello Di and others,

We got over from Liverpool just over a year ago and are loving it here, even the extra hot weather is an 'experience'. We live in West Lakes and have a good circle of friends here, there's always something going on!

Drop us a line sometime if want to catch up.

Cheers