Hi! New to site!!

Guest charlie brickie

Guest charlie brickie

We've been looking on this site since last November and never posted before, not sure how to, must be really thick!! Hope this works!! I'm an Disability Employment Adviser in the Jobcentre and we're applying for 136 skills visa (I think thats what its called) as my husbands a bricklayer. We've done medicals and police checks and we are one of those trapped in the August backlog. Hoping to get visa soon!! Just wanted to say hello and say we are addicted to this site!!

If this works we'll be posting more often with lots of questions!!

Tricia 43 Charlie 38 Charlie Junior 10 and Georgia 8.

Visa application sent August 2007

Medicals sent February 2008

Police checks sent March 2008

No case Officer yet.

:cute:

Guest Django

Hi Tricia,

Looks like you've worked out how to post. ;) Welcome out of the shadows onto the boards. Any questions just ask away in the appropriate section and some smart alec will answer you.:D

Pete

Guest alibongo

Hi guys,

Welcome!

hope you get your visas soon. (I was also one of the August applicants)

i got mine last week!! so they are getting there.

Good luck

Ali

Guest dale_jo@
We've been looking on this site since last November and never posted before, not sure how to, must be really thick!! Hope this works!! I'm an Disability Employment Adviser in the Jobcentre and we're applying for 136 skills visa (I think thats what its called) as my husbands a bricklayer. We've done medicals and police checks and we are one of those trapped in the August backlog. Hoping to get visa soon!! Just wanted to say hello and say we are addicted to this site!!

If this works we'll be posting more often with lots of questions!!

No case Officer yet.

Good On you, Took Me Awhile also!!!!!!

Guest anna niks

If this works we'll be posting more often with lots of questions!!.

No case Officer yet.

hi there

welcome to the site , i have'nt been on long either , get asking there is always someone out there who is more than willing to give you some really helpfull answers. good luck with your visa's.

anna x x :D