I have been chipping away at my good wife for several years now and it seems she may have warmed to the idea of moving to Australia.
I am a Management Accountant in the British Army and my wife is a Hair Salon Manager. We have 2 children aged 12 & 3. I have looked at several areas around Adelaide. I would appreciate any advice on the following questions:
1. I have done some research on properties in the Hallett Cove, Lonsdale area. If there is anybody who lives in these areas I would appreciate any advice based on your experiences.
2. Would you recommend using a migration company? I would be applying for a Skilled Migration, I think this is the 189 type visa.
3. Is there any Management Accountants/Hairdressers who have experience of looking for and gaining employment in Adelaide?
4. I think there is a reciprocal agreement between CPA and CIMA, has anybody been through the process to become CPA Australia qualified?
5. Any general advice on living in Adelaide would be most appreciated.