Im New!!!

Guest jocool

Guest jocool

Hi All,

Been looking at this site for weeks and thought I really must join so here I go...

Hi, my name is Jolene I am (27) and I moved to OZ 6 months ago from Sunny Scotland with my Hubby (28), we are staying in Woodcroft and love it.... Never been on anything like this feeling a little nervous Lol....

Guest jocool
Hey....no need to be nervous...this site is great and friendly!!!

We have just arrived and are in Marino...

If you fancy meeting or anything let us know!

Dan and Steph

Thanks, It would be great to meet up....

We are out this weekend, but if you let us know when suits we can make it another night!!!

Guest jocool

Thanks, Cant believe there are so many people in the same boat as you!!!

Would be great to meet up some time?? How you finding life in Oz!!

Hi again,

it's good so far, the lifestyle is excellent and our kids have settled into school life really well. The only problem I have at the moment is trying to find work that can incorporate the kids holidays too.

Also food shopping I think is expensive, but maybe I'm not doing it right yet.

Guest jocool

It must be so much harder with kids, we are lucky at this moment its just the 2 of us, but if your kids have settled then thats great....

I am loving it although missing my family so much, Got your PM so will defo contact you and we can arrange something!! Thanks J x

Guest paul_smart

Hi welcome to the site, it's always good to hear from people who are any stage of the process, for me the ones who are only a few months in are the ones who come across some of the more important things, that get generally forgotten, I'm still in UK so reading everything with interest and a little bit of panic, sounds like you have the hardest bit out of the way!!

Guest mOZzy

hello and welcome to pia!!

i see you are well looked after already so really no reason to be nervous :D

can't meet up just yet but hopefully soon!!!!

Guest jocool

Myself and my husband are well are truly settling and loving being here and living the ozzy way of life, which is very different from back home but Honestly loving it...

Good luck with everything!! When you expecting to be over??