social clubs

skipperscouse

Guest Guest12727
Did you mean soccer? Football/Footie is a whole different games here

I know about Liverpool, Leeds and Chelsea and there must be one for that other northern team that play in red! All on Facebook

Well officially it is called football. The State federation is the FFSA (Football federation of SA) and the national is FFA. People involved in the game here tend to interchange the terms depending on who they are talking to. As I was talking to a Pom I said Football. But it definitely can be confusing.

Guest Guest12727
Liverpool :wink:

There is an official LFC supporters club in Adelaide. Their official meeting place for games next season will be the Arkaba Hotel, Fullarton.

Port noarlunga / Seaford area is where all the poms go to live so there must be plenty of English clubs down that way.

Am I the only one who thinks that they should have a Pom only queue at the checkouts where you're served by a Pom so you really don't have to integrate in with the Aussies?