Helloooooo!!!!!

Guest ali@51

Guest ali@51

Hello All

have just realised that we didn't introduce ourselves properly.

We have been posting for a little while but didn't do the nicey nicey thing of introduceing ourselves so here goes:-

I'mAli 36 stay @ home mum. Overwight dyslexic (yes this is the biggest word I can spell without OH correction :roll: :roll: :roll: ) Sarky and with a very very warped sense of humour :oops: :oops:

Morgan 40 accountant currently working very long hours (HENCE NEED TO CHANGE) the only one so far that can cope with my sense of humor :shock: :shock:

Meggie-lou 7 1/2 bright, inteligent, sarky and shares her mums sense of humour.

Joey 5 mummy's little softy sausage.

Pippa 18m In your face very sweet ruffty tuffty.

we have put our skills assesment in week last wed and are watching the E-mails like a hawk

good luck with your own applications

ali and co

PS we wont call anybody a bird no matter how quickly they reply :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest happy-jools

Hi Ali & Wecome to PIA.

Nice of you to introduce yourself. Great to see more people on PIA with a great sense of humour.

Its awful waiting for the skills assessment to come back, but ours with TRA only took 3 weeks. Yeah.

No waiting for SA Sponsorship to come back.

All this waiting. Im sure its not healthy.

x

Guest dglamoore

Hi Ali and a belated welcome

Good luck with your skills - the waiting part is hard and unfortunately gets worse as it gets fruther along :roll: The good news though is the skills part is normally the hardest part so plain sailing after that paperwork wise :lol:

We have the shippers arriving in a couple of hours :shock: so no more paperwork for us til we arrive and have to start sorting everything again on the other side 8)

Lisa

Guest Django
Sarky and with a very very warped sense of humour :oops: :oops:

36_1_11.gif

Nothing wrong with that. :D I keep getting told I've a weird sense of humour and I really do sarcasm. Nice to know there is someone else afflicted likewise out there.

Pete

Hiya Ali & co

Welcome to PIA, we are a family of 4 hoping to emigrate by Aug / Sept 07 :D

Still waiting for our actual visa, in fact I have chased the agency today as I am truly sick, sick & more sick of waiting & waiting :cry:

Good luck with the skills bit of th process, the TRA was the hardest bit for us but the agency helped loads

Angela

Hi Ali and Co,

Welcome to PIA - glad to see someone else has a good sense of humour.

We came from Wilmslow in Cheshire before we moved to France, I'm originally from South M/C. Looking forward to a new challenge in Adelaide though.

Where in Cheshire are you? All my family are still there.

Good luck with the visa adventure

Kind regards

Janet & Co

Guest grants

Hi and welcome to the site.

We are now waiting for Case Officer to be allocated as we have finally received acknowledgement that visa has been received and have already received confirmation of SA Government sponcership which only took 2 weeks.

Now just waiting waiting waiting!

Jan Midwife

Shane OH Loss adjuster

Oliver aged 13 and Gabby aged 9