New to this site...........

Guest Wizzy

Guest Wizzy

Hi all - just wanted to be nosey really - a friend recommended this site to me so thought I would give it a go.

Moved here last year from UK (Midlands - Coventry) - lovin the life so far and the weather - except yesterdays down pour!!!

Love to hear from anyone really about anything.

Louise

Guest Libby1971

Hello Louise

Fancy getting together with some girlies this weekend? Well next weekend, we're off to the Barossa.

$62 includes lunch and a few wineries

Lovely to hear of someone new joining the site.

Libby

Guest Wizzy
Hello Louise

Fancy getting together with some girlies this weekend? Well next weekend, we're off to the Barossa.

$62 includes lunch and a few wineries

Lovely to hear of someone new joining the site.

Libby

Hi Libby - sorry can't make next weekend - our social weekend calander is usually quite busy - as you will probably agree. Whereabouts are you? We are in Aberfoyle Park.

Lou

Hi all - just wanted to be nosey really - a friend recommended this site to me so thought I would give it a go.

Moved here last year from UK (Midlands - Coventry) - lovin the life so far and the weather - except yesterdays down pour!!!

Love to hear from anyone really about anything.

Louise

Hi Louise

Whereabouts in Coventry did you live? We moved back to NZ last year from Coventry (OH is a kiwi). We used to live nr Walsgrave.. Our daughter and son in law are emigrating to Adelaide on 31st May and we are going over on 4th June to meet up with them for a couple of weeks. Kris has a job at Royal Adelaide. Liz went to Caludon. She moved to Nuneaton when they got married a couple of years ago. Small world! How do you like it over there and what made you choose Adelaide?

Cheers

Mariane and Cliff

Guest Wizzy

My goodness what a small world. I grew up in Walsgrave and went to Walsgrave Junior School - then moved in with my boyfriend (now hubbie) to the Clifford Bridge Road. My son was at Caludon when we moved here but he is only 14 now. Your not wrong about it being a small world. We live in Aberfoyle Park and will have been in our house 1 year on 16th June.

Guest Wizzy

Sorry forgot to answer the last bit of your message. We chose Adelaide as we moved out here with friends from Cambridge. They had relies over here already - glad we are here now - have been to Sydney and Melbourne and like it here better - pretty, quiet, cheap houses but slowly getting higher in price - kids are really happy and that makes us happy.

Sorry forgot to answer the last bit of your message. We chose Adelaide as we moved out here with friends from Cambridge. They had relies over here already - glad we are here now - have been to Sydney and Melbourne and like it here better - pretty, quiet, cheap houses but slowly getting higher in price - kids are really happy and that makes us happy.

Hi Louise

We used to live in Farren Road - just around the corner! Glad you've settled in Adelaide. Maybe we could meet up in June when we are all there - if you are free? We are staying in the city for the first week and at Glenelg the second. Liz and Kris have a months accommodation at the hospital. Perhaps you could PM me with your contact details?

We hope to move over to Adelaide in the next year.

Cheers

Mariane