Due to arrive in Nov!!!

Guest ASOZ

Hello Adelaide,

I really can’t believe that we fly out in only 4 weeks time!! It’s gone so fast and we still have sooooo much to do!! Due to arrive in Adelaide on 20/11 (via a week in Dubai), we are all very excited but apprehensive at the same time!

I have the first couple of weeks off (start new job on 08/12) and it would be great to meet some new people. . . we are late 30’s and have 2 young daughters. We shall be based around the city and also Glenelg/Brighton areas.

Please let me know if anyone fancies a meet-up / coffee sometime.

ASOZ

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the reply CBC and it would be good to arrange something.... where a outs are you based? I see some others are arranging drinks on Fri 21st Nov. That may have been a good option but could be a little soon as we don't arrive until late on Thu 20th Nov.

We are very busy (and stressed) packing at the moment as the shipping company are arriving in the morning!!!

ASOZ